\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My mom got a whole custom steering wheel before she even got her X because she thought she would hate the yoke. Steering wheel came about a month after she got the car (~3 month lead time) but by that time she was used to the yoke. Didn’t think the swap would be worth losing the heated steering wheel.

So now they got like a $3k custom steering wheel collecting dust. And you can now retrofit a normal full wheel or buy an S/X with the full wheel

Just love how we continue to see other manufacturers copy things from Tesla. Especially with the reaction some sections of the public gave the yoke when it was revealed

I wouldn’t say copied. Tesla did beat the RZ to market but the Lexus concept had a yoke that same year. There have been other concepts before. And KITT wants a word with everyone lol

668DC690-031E-4A50-8273-B1113826541D.jpeg

I wouldn’t say copied. Tesla did beat the RZ to market but the Lexus concept had a yoke that same year. There have been other concepts before. And KITT wants a word with everyone lol

668DC690-031E-4A50-8273-B1113826541D.jpeg

The yoke is nothing new, that I agree with. Tesla did pioneer so many features which were initially laughed at that I think every car needs.

Phone as key is probably the best feature to ever happen to a modern car.

My mom's lexus has it, but the implementation seriously blows and you may as well use a key anyways.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 2.03.24 PM.png

dude on IG is selling this set of KMC without tires for 3k for 5 wheels.

i kinda wanna pull the trigger tbh
Would you actually use the bead lock function?
How much do they weigh?

Btw I just looked those up and they’re $335 a wheel so how does he come up with $3k if not including tires?
…or are these the forged version with a different color ring?

Last edited:
I’ve been looking at new wheels but I might just get the bead lock rings. The stock 37 wheels are pretty dope, but the offset/stance is hella weak

I saw a Maverick the other day. I wasn't ready for how small it is.

What's the Difference Between a Miniature Horse and a Pony?'s the Difference Between a Miniature Horse and a Pony?

Same energy.

Lol. Saw one a few weeks ago and that thing is rinky dink as hell. With that said, I can see why it makes sense for a lot of people who don’t need a big truck everyday. No way in hell I’ll ever drive it though.

Lol. Saw one a few weeks ago and that thing is rinky dink as hell. With that said, I can see why it makes sense for a lot of people who don’t need a big truck everyday. No way in hell I’ll ever drive it though.

Still got one on order. Placed it day one they took 2023 orders. Hopefully it gets pulled for production & serialized in a month or two. I honestly can't wait to get it. It's perfect for what I need it for.

And before anyone goes on saying "get a real truck blah blah blah", or something of the sort, it's simple....I DON'T NEED ONE!! This is Ford's replacement for the Fusion Hybrids since they don't make cars anymore. And I love having a vehicle that gets over 40 mpg without even trying (the Maverick gets more). And having a small bed is perfect for my Trek and for a set of Kayaks I plan on getting once I get the truck. If it wasn't popular, it wouldn't be selling so well.

May I ask, why won't you drive one? Is it an image thing?

MAVERICKS ARE COMICAL.

EVERY TIME I SEE 1, IM LIKE…
237DEB1C-9DA2-40E9-8180-731D6ABB6D25.gif

The comical Maverick sold out the first 2 years of production so far! This is so comical, that this vehicle is so popular, they had the 2023 order banks opened for exactly 7 days!! 7!!! Just saying.

It's so fascinating, that people just expect one to have a big truck no matter what! But you know, some people can't use them. Hell, I can't even fit one in my driveway, it's too big.

It’s just nt, people from the south and Midwest think small trucks are funny and people from the north east always ask people if they actually haul stuff.

:lol: Aren't Mavericks bigger than older F-150s?

You can buy and import. Hella construction companies here whip Honda actys around job sites.

I’d take a jimney or a dmax.

You can buy and import. Hella construction companies here whip Honda actys around job sites.

I’d take a jimney or a dmax.
Jdmclassics seem to have a great inventory. I remember you mentioning that a while back job sites around your way use them on the regular . The Acty in pick-up or van form is so :pimp: .

Someone here put one on snow tracks and painted it like a fire truck. :lol:

Since side by sides are so expensive people get them for that purpose too.

The comical Maverick sold out the first 2 years of production so far! This is so comical, that this vehicle is so popular, they had the 2023 order banks opened for exactly 7 days!! 7!!! Just saying.

It's so fascinating, that people just expect one to have a big truck no matter what! But you know, some people can't use them. Hell, I can't even fit one in my driveway, it's too big.

I DONT DOUBT THOSE STATS. :lol:

IM A BIG DUDE SO PERSONALLY I DONT BOTHER LOOKING AT ANYTHING I CANT FIT IN COMFORTABLY.

EVEN WHEN I HAD MY TUNDRA, I NEVER HAULED ANYTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT AND I ONLY TOWED MY OLD SCHOOL FROM MISSOURI BACK TO MEMPHIS. I JUST WANTED A FULL SIZE TRUCK AND I GOT ONE. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I DONT DOUBT THOSE STATS. :lol:

IM A BIG DUDE SO PERSONALLY I DONT BOTHER LOOKING AT ANYTHING I CANT FIT IN COMFORTABLY.

EVEN WHEN I HAD MY TUNDRA, I NEVER HAULED ANYTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT AND I ONLY TOWED MY OLD SCHOOL FROM MISSOURI BACK TO MEMPHIS. I JUST WANTED A FULL SIZE TRUCK AND I GOT ONE. 🤷🏾‍♂️

That makes sense. 👍 Gotta be comfortable in a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom