\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

chicago+card+plus.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

not even in the same league.....a 2011 gs is a notch below an a5 imo
laugh.gif
I think you mean an A6. And even then it is debatable.

A5 is kind of weak. S5 is much better.
nah i mean i know the a4/a5 is more comparable to the is but we're talking a5 and gs. and yeah the s5 is better but lexus are the most sterile boring vehicles i can think of. 
So you mean the A5 is a notch below the GS right. Sterile, yes, but still quicker than an A5. The A5 is almost straight IS250 slow... 
um yeah.....a5 = is250, s5 = is350, rs5 = is-f. that's the point. 
laugh.gif
 at least the a5 looks good, is is the most bland design i could fathom. and bmw > all imo, with lexus in dead last. rather drive a benz, at least they have some style. 
Arbas wrote:
nicedudewithnicedreams wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
laugh.gif

nah i mean i know the a4/a5 is more comparable to the is but we're talking a5 and gs. and yeah the s5 is better but lexus are the most sterile boring vehicles i can think of. 

So you mean the A5 is a notch below the GS right. Sterile, yes, but still quicker than an A5. The A5 is almost straight IS250 slow...  

I hope that's what he meant. GS is competing against the A6 while the A5 is most likely against the ISC. Your opinion about lexus is also completely subjective. They have recently came out with the ISF and LFA in their sport line models. The IS350 is also incredibly fast for it's class. 

lol @ lf-a. how in the world is that entering the discussion... it's what, $400,000+? irrelevant and a terrible performer for that sort of money. is350 incredibly fast? it's no 335i. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at least the a5 looks good, is is the most bland design i could fathom. and bmw > all imo, with lexus in dead last. rather drive a benz, at least they have some style. 
Arbas wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
laugh.gif

I hope that's what he meant. GS is competing against the A6 while the A5 is most likely against the ISC. Your opinion about lexus is also completely subjective. They have recently came out with the ISF and LFA in their sport line models. The IS350 is also incredibly fast for it's class. 

lol @ lf-a. how in the world is that entering the discussion... it's what, $400,000+? irrelevant and a terrible performer for that sort of money. is350 incredibly fast? it's no 335i. 
pimp.gif

Yea rich people will buy anything. But the LFA is way too much money for a Lexus. They are overstepping their boundaries. Kinda like VW did with the phaeton. Except worse.

Yea rich people will buy anything. But the LFA is way too much money for a Lexus. They are overstepping their boundaries. Kinda like VW did with the phaeton. Except worse.

155932_1717639229622_1497505738_31752104_5926905_n.jpg

I was going to upgrade the wheels, but I like these enough, plus the ride is great... Ive had her for about 8 months now. I had a Jaguar X-Tyoe before this.

I was going to upgrade the wheels, but I like these enough, plus the ride is great... Ive had her for about 8 months now. I had a Jaguar X-Tyoe before this.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

keep the clean look and look for some bigger sized OEM bmw wheels

Originally Posted by kedabowl

keep the clean look and look for some bigger sized OEM bmw wheels

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, ok... I'll stick to Godzilla.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, ok... I'll stick to Godzilla.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom