Post Your CD Colletion

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

379696761.jpg
"Penicillin on Wax"
That's one of my older brother's favorite CDs.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You only owe 9 CD's? and more than half are from the last 18 months maybe even more? How old are you dude?

I rarely been buying CDs. I mostly just DL the songs i like from a certain CD...
i just started buying them....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49
Yoooooo.. I'll shoot you cash money for that Explosive Mode disc, I've been looking through bay area record stores for that album foryears.

^ Nice Beastie Boys LP

Also
eek.gif
J-Live - The Best Part...been looking for that for the longest

Anyone have Blu & Exile - Below the Heavens on CD?

Originally Posted by mossman75

Anyone have Blu & Exile - Below the Heavens on CD?

I got it

f648e4a05f5e__1260986146000.jpeg
Did you pay a bill for it or did you just already know what was up back in 07?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You only owe 9 CD's? and more than half are from the last 18 months maybe even more? How old are you dude?

I rarely been buying CDs. I mostly just DL the songs i like from a certain CD...
i just started buying them....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49
Yoooooo.. I'll shoot you cash money for that Explosive Mode disc, I've been looking through bay area record stores for that album for years.
I'm in a good mood (Xmas). It's free, I am trying to cut down on my CD space, anyway

Man, my pops would shut down this thread with his 12" vinyls
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^Props to dude up there..... feelin real lazy right now i'll get around to it tomorrow I guess
grin.gif

Yeah, I have a stack of CD's I was gonna sell to Amoeba, but for a fellow NTer, just take it.
laugh.gif
Haven't listened to it in ages.

Some dope collections in here.

I still have a couple of boxes in the closet, tons singles and promos, about 200 cassettes and maybe about 30 more cd's in the cars. I aint trying tosnap pics of all that, but here's a few.

o8w4cx.jpg

24b0xp4.jpg

10n51xj.jpg

2ptcrjc.jpg

98egyx.jpg

no7ucn.jpg

nbyxav.jpg

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Ya I'm definitely envious of you and some of the other older heads collections. Yall got hard copies of someclassic +%#%.

I know there's not a lot of Chamillionaire fans on here, but this is the only uploaded picture I got on my computer.

I have about 25 CD's and 16 of them are Chamillionaire CD's.

I wonder if there's any other NT'er that won an actual copy of MM7?
nerd.gif

I used to have all the classics, I'm rebuilding though. So far all I have is Southernplayalisdsmfdfjkldv, Aquemini, It Was Written, and Illmatic.

Anyone have that Uncle Sam's Curse?
nerd.gif
I want to get the hard to findones out the way.

Back
Top Bottom