Post your current man crushes

970638439trey-songz.jpg

chris-brown-picture-12.jpg

no @!$$. i feel mad gay though for posting this.
smh.gif

Brandon Boyd will always be that dude.

When I look at my self and use celebs style as influence for my look... I can't even utilize Brandon Boyds style and ease. You just can't be as cool ashim even if you looked exactly like him!!!!! :angry:

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm comfortable enough to admit if a man isn't bad looking,but I aint got no got damn man crush.
basically what I was gonna say. I'll say if a dude is good looking without any problem. But I have no "man crushes." Me and my dudeswere havin a debate on being Brad Pitt of LL Cool J in his prime the other day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

you dudes is gay
Aren't you the same guy that started a thread about not being able to smash?
eyes.gif

And we're the gay ones...
grin.gif

You dudes are tripping.

Once one person did it ..... you were like

"Man I know I wasn't the only one that though David Beckham was cute. I'm gonna post him too! God I love NT, I can just be my regular gay selfaround these guys."

Whats really funny?

You dudes trying to beat the picture/name/celeb above you. Like if one guy post Kobe then your trying to outdo him. Like you're trying thard to think of acuter sexier male to post.

This thread is gay as !#% . I play a lot but yall are serious.

So are these just guys who you think are awesome or guys that you wouldn't mind having sexual relations with?

laugh.gif
@ people thinking these are dudes you want to smash....y'all can't be serious

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So are these just guys who you think are awesome or guys that you wouldn't mind having sexual relations with?

I think I speak for everbody in this thread when I say a little bit of both
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom