Post your "deadstock" Kicks Vol. 1?

I was trying to figure out what shoes I'm gonna take on vacation. I was thinking about wearing a new pair, and I decided to take pics of my deadstockshoes, not much but I only have 2 feet. Feel free to post yours, no recent releases, lets say 2 months or older.

jpc36h.jpg

2hhoevp.jpg

2e1wpwy.jpg

2qdagbm.jpg

2197ch.jpg

av31oi.jpg

like those grapes and royal Unos... i have some pairs not much might un -DS them in the summer
ohwell.gif
MAYBE

95% of the collection pics all over the forums are of DS shoes. just look in there.

no joke.

im almost of the assumption people have two collections- one for show online and another with their worn shoes under their bed.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

95% of the collection pics all over the forums are of DS shoes. just look in there.

no joke.

im almost of the assumption people have two collections- one for show online and another with their worn shoes under their bed.
to this day i have nothing DS and proud of it. beater heater's > DS gr's

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

no joke.

to this day i have nothing DS and proud of it. beater heater's > DS gr's
pimp.gif

Funny story about my royal blue ones is, I traded a pair of deadstock "black-cat" 4's like a week after they came out for the DS 1's. Icouldn't believe it, some NTer too.

I'd think the XIIs or XXs would be a good bet for a new pair to wear as they are both comfortable and go with most anything. I am at work so no pics forme..

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Funny story about my royal blue ones is, I traded a pair of deadstock "black-cat" 4's like a week after they came out for the DS 1's. I couldn't believe it, some NTer too.

eek.gif
what a STEAL... fair trade
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I'm at college now, but I have DS CDP Carmines, DS CDP 5/18, Cool Grey IVs, Black Cat IVs and Jordunk IV.

All summer kicks.

^^NEVERWEARTHEM.. those kobe 2 iD's are sick..

makes me wish i woulda made some more pairs when they were up..

that's a crazy steal there OP....

here are mine.....closest I have to DS...maybe tried on once each (can't remember).

Looking to let these neons go
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom