Post your Drawings

So I've drawn all my life, and this character just started off as a doodle, but liked it, and have drawn it about 8 times now, all of them are strangelooking like this one, but thats why I like them. The drawing looks better in person, but here's the scan....

So hopefully Im not the only one out there who likes dark, twisted drawings like this. Post yours, or some you have.

or just let me know what you think...
thanks.

thats crazy... in a good way
pimp.gif

to bad i suck in drawing...

which is why im taking photography for an art credit at school
smile.gif
laugh.gif

haha I thought I was the only one who drew sick and twisted drawings..
roll.gif

Got this one artwork where I drew mona lisa with her chest ripped, ribs showing, and no pupils...It was pretty sick

355765194.jpg

352568831.jpg

352568829.jpg

352568830.jpg

thats all i have saved
ignore the ivs lol i drew em kinda sucky
EDIT:Nice deadpool dollaman and sick shading flatbrushswag
pimp.gif

im not on that level yet,

9c687700880812424188040.jpg

I have about 3 different Rorschachs different poses
ohwell.gif
, Let'sjust say I drew all the Watchmen I have trouble with eyes,noses, and lips any tips?

I barely got back into my drawing game

But
eek.gif
eek.gif
at you guy's stuff just amazing!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im gonna be honest...most of you suck.
I was just about to say "Says the guy who posted nothing"
But I just peeped you site
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Blew most of the people here out the water

smh.gif
most of these people in here probably draw to have fun, if you're going to criticize them tell them what they did wrong.

anyways, here some of my assignments

Originally Posted by homeboy d

smh.gif
most of these people in here probably draw to have fun, if you're going to criticize them tell them what they did wrong.

anyways, here some of my assignments
eek.gif

First off, if you feel some kind of way about my comment, id say theres a good chance you already know you suck.

Secondly, if youre serious and really do want some criticism, that probably wasnt the best way to ask.

First off, if you feel some kind of way about my comment, id say theres a good chance you already know you suck.

Secondly, if youre serious and really do want some criticism, that probably wasnt the best way to ask.

1st: I wasn't talking about me. The criticism from my professors are all that I need. I was talking about you giving criticism to people on here whodon't get paid to draw like you and I do. Don't come in here saying they suck and don't give them ways to get better.

2nd: Don't come on here acting like you're the greatest ever. B/c trust me, you are not the best.

Back
Top Bottom