POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

Whats up NT this was my favorite thread on NT the thread I use to spend most of my time in and I felt bad when the 1st 123 paged thread got locked so now thatswhy I'm making newer rules so this one can run more smoothly.

1st: Arguring and bickering anyone who argues of any sort or bashes someone they will be reported and will possibly be banned for a min. of a week and the onethats bashed same goes for you if you choose to argue back.
2nd: I want all of NT in here it's a post your dream colorway thread I know most of us from the first one kept running out of ideas so thats where thepeople who cant PS but want PS's come in make some requests I'm sure someone will make em happen.
3rd: I wanna see more collabs cause remember 2 heads are better that 1
4th: JUST HAVE FUN

MODS PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS JUST GIVE IT A WEEK IF THERES ANY DRAMA THAT I CAN'T CONTROL THAN LOCK IT PLEASE I GUARENTEEIT'LL RUN BETTER

OK heres a ARQ6 and I collab ALL props go to him he did most the work
embarassed.gif

The contrast stitching on those 6's reminds me too much of the true flights. With that aside, they look really good

Originally Posted by dj sven

The contrast stitching on those 6's reminds me too much of the true flights. With that aside, they look really good

yeah i was thinking the same thing

BP, you get enough props around here, but here's another one, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Air Command Force Vs are RIDICULOUS. (With that said, theAir Command Forces are my favorite all time shoe.
wink.gif
)

I got a lot of stuff but very little time to upload it right now......

What's Good with all the Fam? Weeeeeee're Baaaaack........

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

thank you antalon my favorite thread is back
yep mine 2
wink.gif
ANY REQUESTS

how bout a black based IX with some purple and white accents i think you could execute some fire

Back
Top Bottom