Originally Posted by AJ27526

2qty254.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
forget a gatorade edition.how about a north carolina colorway to congradulate the heels for winning the national championship!!!!!Think about that JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

thissssssss might be the hottest shoe i've ever seeeen!!!! the green 23's were tight too!

These would be absolutely amazing!
pimp.gif
All I'd ask for to further accentuate this colorway would be a frosty ice blue sole reminiscent of the original Columbia XI's.
eek.gif

If these would drop I'd easily cop 3 or 4 pairs....Also those XI's on the opposite page that look like the Columbias with a green sole are smooth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I don't see how sthebest and BP do some of the stuff they do, but it makes me want to take a PS class.
pimp.gif

I have never even watched a tutorial.
smh.gif
I bet I make this stuff waaaayyy harder than it actually is not knowing shortcuts and tips.

Anyways, Here is a couple more I whipped up.

Reverse Black/Red XIII

XIII version of the Red/White XII

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's another hot CW I would love to see come out. I couldn't find any good pictures of the Red Suede XX1's so this is the best

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

just about every color has been put out in recent years except green. kelly green.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
x !00000000000000000001 All jizz inducing

D-D-D-D-ddaa-daa-da-DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now THIS would be copped, Id takes these over SJs or any other CW AT ALL on any given day

pimp.gif

digging the black/green XVIIIs...keep em coming
pimp.gif

EDIT: can anyone PS a white/purple and then a black/purple CW for the XVIIIs...interested in how they would look
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

pimp.gif

EDIT: can anyone PS a white/purple and then a black/purple CW for the XVIIIs...interested in how they would look
nerd.gif
I made the XIII too light, so chalk that up as a womens release....

Im liking those black/purple XVIII's...... but i was thinking cool grey since im a big cool grey fan...... cool grey XVI's, XII's and maybe evenVI's. I really like that idea of stealth XI's like the XX's with a grey translucent sole.

NO WAY I'm going back and fixing all the flaws on this first pic. It would take too long for me, lol. You get an idea of what the shoewould look like...

Can someone do a pair of XIs that are all white with the black sole and black accents?

If JB would've added red stitching to the upper, these would've been insane.

2h7jau0.jpg

Some of you guys have some excellent ideas for C/W's tho'.

Am I the only one who thinks 11's look fake in any other colorway excluding the OG's? Damn fakes ruined it for me...

The only problem that JB has with green is it never goes all out. The white/forest XIV were as far as I'd ever think JB will go with green.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I made the XIII too light, so chalk that up as a womens release....

pimp.gif

especially loving those XVIIIs...thanks man appreciate it
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom