Post your Dream Sports Team Colorways!!

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Originally Posted by Intrigant

^^jesus, you have serious mental problems.
You have serious economic problems. Selling shoes on the internet? Get a job with your bum @ss. And my name ain't Jesus you moron.
roll.gif
. A million jjaddicts on niketalk. Y'all couldn't wait to trade in that iss account. I don't know you, f@got. So dont try to boost your post count off of me. Go blow your girlfriend, JJcrackaddict.
moz-screenshot.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look, KaoriNight, can you please not post all that unneccesary stuff? I don't want my thread to get locked cause it's just getting off the ground.
If you're not gonna make a photoshop or give a good comment to somebody, can you just not post in the thread? I have nothing against you, but you have beendoing this childish name-calling since the post your dream jordan colorways and you were one of the reasons why it got locked. i like making ps's andposting them on here, so can you just chill out or pm them about what you have to say. Thanks.

^^ Keep it up. You'll get to 1000 post before 3 months!!!!! But remember that you only get 50 a day. Aren't you supposed to be flippin' burgersright now anyway?

POST PROSTITUTE

I apologize, UFC. I'll take this to jjcrackaddicts sorry @ss thread. My bad, homie. I'm about to go target everyone of those sorry excuses that hecalls photoshops.

^UFC owns addict just off of originality alone. I know youre just going down the line of threads for quick post but you might want to look around before yousay something dumb like that. This dude has a history. And everyone knows about it.

JJ, we have no difference, just one disagreement. I'm actually starting to believe that I was wrong about that, and if I was, I apologize. I haven'thad time to see your work outside of this thread, but if it's anything like what you got going on in here, then it's amazing. Props, Fam.....

I really didn't want to do a Mariners (Freshwater) coloway, but I liked it so well on these that I had to do it. This photoshop really isn't finished,but I'm already running late so I'm just going to post as is..........

UFC, I see you up there, fam. Props.

if you throw a 3 on those 5s instead of the 23, it could be a possible player exclusive soon

Unreal.....

And its Likeness is Brought to life.

BP.... good @%% tar my man...

I thought they'd only be seen around my way lololololol

Somewhere there is a Que Dog smiling...

Back
Top Bottom