pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Isis Love and Vanessa Leon

[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
(couldnt find NT appropriate pics)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

alisha keys is so 6 years ago, shes like that good friend you knew since middle school timeless!
*fixed*

are you crazy boy!!!
smh.gif

ummmm....tough decision, I'm to lazy to get pics.

Lacey Duvalle
Shay Maria
KK
Nicki Minaj
Rosa Acosta

Nice combo of girls kissin girls, race, a**, breast...pretty much the works for any mans fantasy, I'd try to convince Shay to let me get in the logride.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crank,you need to get your premium cable channels back,cause you're not thinking straight with that Alicia Keys comment...

Salma Hayek
Halle Berry
Beyonce
Nathalie Kelley
Jamie Koeppe (Google her...seriously)

It's hard for me to narrow it down to 5, but I might try some other time. I really don't feel like it right now

PG - Vanessa Hudgens (NBA Comparison: Chris Paul) - Small in size like CP3, but multi-talented (sings & acts) so she can handle running an offense with ateam of all-stars.

8511-vanessa-hudgens-attends-the-premiere-of-the-film-17-again-in-los-angeles-april-14-2009.jpg

SG - Jessica Alba (NBA Comparison: Kobe Bryant) - Not so newsworthy at the moment and a bit older than the younger stars, J. Alba is still among the elite infine females. When the game is on the line, she's the veteran who'll know what to do with the rock.
00021f.jpg

SF - Megan Fox (NBA Comparison: Lebron James) - Reigning MVP of NikeTalk and arguably the hottest female right now. She puts up big numbers and scores majorpoints with every man on the planet.
transformers_2_megan_fox.jpg

As for center and power forward, you can throw anyone else in there. These are the only 3 that really matter for me lol.

I can't think of 5 at the moment, but I know Alexis Texas is getting scouted heavily.

Back
Top Bottom