Post your entertainment center setup (tvs/bluray/games/furniture)

Sup NT.
I'm gonna be moving soon and looking for a new setup.  Need some inspiration.  Right now I have a make shift setup, so its not worth posting.  The flatscreen is mounted and directv receiver and PS3 is sitting on a coffee table.  I gave  away my silver and glass entertainment setup. Show me what you got 

Thanks

72730577-748380deee83df92b424c9b5abb663b1.4b947fba-full.jpg

50'' samsung 1080p lcd , slim ps3 , 7 speaker surround sound.. wii , hd dvr

I'll come back with pictures later, but this is what I have:

Samsung 40" LCD
Sony Blu-Ray
Optical to Logitech Z5500
Cherry (wood) entertainment center

s5zgq9.jpg

2uy6hj4.jpg

Asus HD Monitor w/ PS3

I'm like 50% done still need to get Klipsch promedia 2.1 computer speakers and anything that looks good
glasses.gif

I hate our TV stand. I want a new one but we're pretty limited because we need to find one that will fit the beast of our Denon receiver and I don't feel like paying $300+ for a stand. I'll post pics when I get home but

46" Sony Bravia XBR5
Denon receiver and surround sound set up
PS3, 360, Wii (split between living room and bedroom)
big %%# HD DVR cable box

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I hate our TV stand. I want a new one but we're pretty limited because we need to find one that will fit the beast of our Denon receiver and I don't feel like paying $300+ for a stand. I'll post pics when I get home but

46" Sony Bravia XBR5
big %%# HD DVR cable box
build one. couple 2x4s + paint + bristol board/cardboard for the backing. done and done all for under $100

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by Nawth21

46" Sony Bravia XBR5
big %%# HD DVR cable box
build one. couple 2x4s + paint + bristol board/cardboard for the backing. done and done all for under $100
I'm all about the DIY but it's hard when you live in an apartment, otherwise we'd just wall mount the TV which would open up stand options but ah well
laugh.gif
  I did take wood shop tho
pimp.gif
  Might try my luck at Craiglist

Ended up buying this TV stand (since I lost the base for my TV and didn't feel like going the wall mount route again:

now post your address and work/school schedule.
j/k
but on the real, the only people who know what I
have are people who I trust enough to let in my house

Back
Top Bottom