POST YOUR EYEGLASSES VOL 8.875%

RB3016-02.png

3016 51's

Anyone know if there any reseller websites that sell Dita frames? I can't buy from the official website cos they ship internationally.

Anyone know if there any reseller websites that sell Dita frames? I can't buy from the official website cos they ship internationally.

21tMH%2BmgRPL._SX342_.jpg

I love these glasses, but I got ripped off... 
grin.gif

they're selling these on amazon.com for $100 cheaper than I got them.

Ea9472

21tMH%2BmgRPL._SX342_.jpg

I love these glasses, but I got ripped off... 
grin.gif

they're selling these on amazon.com for $100 cheaper than I got them.

Ea9472

Thinking about getting a pair of Armani's
Its down to these two frames though

Giorgio-armani-862-eyeglasses-0807.jpg

Giorgio-armani-868-eyeglasses-0D28.jpg

They're both relatively around the same price. 

Thinking about getting a pair of Armani's
Its down to these two frames though

Giorgio-armani-862-eyeglasses-0807.jpg

Giorgio-armani-868-eyeglasses-0D28.jpg

They're both relatively around the same price. 

Originally Posted by vezon

opplanet-ray-ban-rx5114-2034-eyewear.jpg
I'm a fan of those.
I only wear mine for driving at times or occasionally if I'm tired and might need to see in the distance.

get_image.php

I wanted a pair of all plastic frames but I didn't feel like paying an extravagant amount and the optometrists office I was at didn't have any I liked. They get the job done.

Originally Posted by vezon

opplanet-ray-ban-rx5114-2034-eyewear.jpg
I'm a fan of those.
I only wear mine for driving at times or occasionally if I'm tired and might need to see in the distance.

get_image.php

I wanted a pair of all plastic frames but I didn't feel like paying an extravagant amount and the optometrists office I was at didn't have any I liked. They get the job done.

I am looking to spend 350 tops, thought I was overdoing it off that , 850!?First pair of glasses since breaking mine a year ago :/ ..... I was told Versace is the way to go, but they sound and look heavy (nice looking too), I like the look of the d & g I see, is the brand out of my price range?

I am looking to spend 350 tops, thought I was overdoing it off that , 850!?First pair of glasses since breaking mine a year ago :/ ..... I was told Versace is the way to go, but they sound and look heavy (nice looking too), I like the look of the d & g I see, is the brand out of my price range?

Back
Top Bottom