Post your firearms Vol.Always Strapped

Joined Oct 22, 2007
I wanna see ya'll firearms from hunting rifles to your 9mm.
I been thinking bout getting one since our neighbors got robbed and he hit a robber with one of those metal baseball bats.
So.....let me see ya'll firearms.

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
You should get one if you can not get housing alarms. but i can't have one since i'm 16

Joined Mar 13, 2008
I got an M44 Mosin-Nagant like this:

I keep it loaded, under the front end of my mattress..

Last year's pick up:

Finna cop another one and a glock in July

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
^^ I bet that 1st dude didnt hit %+%% ..

wait I just seen the second dude .. he did even worst ...

None shooters .. LMAO

Joined Jul 1, 2008
^^He actually was hittin' the little kid instead of the Ron Jeremy lookin' dood on his target haha. I had a Bin Laden target, I only missed 3 shots outof 50, and 2 of those shots were right there when I was messin' around with the rapid shots.

My cousin had the second one haha

This is the one I had...I lit his entire body up

Joined May 25, 2001
What's the cheapest gun I can get? I have no protection in my house, hell I don't even have a baseball bat, or a good knife. I live in OKlahoma btw,supposed to be one of the easiest states to get one, both legally and illegally.

Joined Mar 13, 2008
^ Just cop a cheap walmart pump till you get ready to cop some better *$$*. My mossberg ran like 170, tax included

Joined May 25, 2001
is it a real gun or a bb gun? Do they let you just walk in and buy them? I used to have a Daisy BB/pellet gun from Wal Mart, but my dad stole it from me tokill rabbits and frogs years ago.

Joined Jul 1, 2008
In PA [Pittsburgh particularly] you just need to be 21 and get a small background check. To carry legally, you need your license to carry [duh].

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now