Post your Foamposites OG & Retro

What up NT. I used to be exclusively a Jordan collector and now I am getting into the whole FOAMPOSITE thing. Post pics of your FOAMPOSITES!!

Here is my latest pickup. DS OG FOAMPOSITE. One problem, the plastic swoosh fell off because of old age.

Also Need some advice on how to re-attach. What adhesive to use without damaging shoe?

Also wanna poll if I should re-attach at all? Kinda feeling the whole no swoosh thing.......

Before
270621259.jpg

After

270621255.jpg

270621261.jpg

POST YOUR FOAMS!

Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: cpa_boy@hotmail.com

I need some Nike Penny Foamposites, size 9.

i think they look kinda hot with the swoosh off....lol....you might just be able to use super glue if you apply it correctly...i have used it on some of my restoration projects without any problem
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

My only pair, might get rid of them.
4tgu0r6.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

s dubl im not familar with what size you wear so if those are a 9.5-10.5 (i would prefer a 10) lemme know. i been searching for a pair for a little while.
"i dont care what people think people are stupid..." -charles barkley
myspace
-one

^^ second that, I like the black swoosh... with out the swoosh they look like flea-flea's (flea market)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ANY SIZE 12 FOR SELL

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

im not gonna lie those doo look pretty niice without the black swoosh...but i would still reattach...try some gorilla glue...ill post all my junk soon
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Gorilla Glue? Never heard of that. Where can I get that? Home Depot?

Any other glues that people have used and worked good?

Has anyone played ball in their OG Foams? Do foams crack like most of the OG Jordans?? Showcase your damaged FOAMS too.

Thanks
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: cpa_boy@hotmail.com

I need some Nike Penny Foamposites, size 9.

Had to show one of my favorite foamposite technology based shoes... I bought one pair of these and couldn't stop buying the lebron iv, truly a blow torch in my collection. When I first rocked some lebron iv's I made people have a whole new respect for the shoe, some even went out to cop some after ragging on them so bad.
lebronqx0.jpg

dang nabit i need at least one pair of Foams!!
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

Back
Top Bottom