Post your friends failures Vol: CMON SON

I had to make this thread after two of my boys had some recent fails.

#1 My boy that i work with said that he hates it when people make jokes about him being gay(He's straight to my knowledge). Well he got really mad because coworkers kept messing with him on Monday so he just stopped talking to everyone. About an hour later he is sitting at his desk he is sitting at his desk drinking a mug of tea. He finishes the cup walks to the garbage can(right in front of my desk) and pulls the bag out of the cup and sucks the excess juice off. I hit him with the
0163635b2e61064319564df1fa13808d3d09007d.bmp

Him "Aww $&^#, now yall really gonna think im gay"
Me
roll.gif

#2 My other homey post a status on his facebook this morning talking about he wiped his face with a hard towel.

Me Towels get hard when u use em as &$# rags pimp
Him who u tellin thats y im mad .. but i only hit the 4 head wit it..
Me You bust on your own forehead son

how about this one...im still shaking my head over this one.

my friend is 26, met a girl on plentyoffish. first date was at the very end of december...last week we saw the update on facebook that they were officially engaged. less than 3 months after the first date. shes 24, cashier at dollar general. never went to school. hes in school working on his masters in psychology. complete shocker to all his friends. and no, no pics. trust me you dont want to see her

Originally Posted by belle155

my friend is 26, met a girl on plentyoffish. first date was at the very end of december...last week we saw the update on facebook that they were officially engaged. less than 3 months after the first date. shes 24, cashier at dollar general. never went to school. hes in school working on his masters in psychology. complete shocker to all his friends. and no, no pics. trust me you dont want to see her

His friends are shocked but I bet her family is happy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I had to make this thread after two of my boys had some recent fails.

#1 My boy that i work with said that he hates it when people make jokes about him being gay(He's straight to my knowledge). Well he got really mad because coworkers kept messing with him on Monday so he just stopped talking to everyone. About an hour later he is sitting at his desk he is sitting at his desk drinking a mug of tea. He finishes the cup walks to the garbage can(right in front of my desk) and pulls the bag out of the cup and sucks the excess juice off. I hit him with the
0163635b2e61064319564df1fa13808d3d09007d.bmp

Him "Aww $&^#, now yall really gonna think im gay"
Me
roll.gif

#2 My other homey post a status on his facebook this morning talking about he wiped his face with a hard towel.

Me Towels get hard when u use em as &$# rags pimp
Him who u tellin thats y im mad .. but i only hit the 4 head wit it..
Me You bust on your own forehead son

but i only hit tha 4head wit it...........dead just like... She said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba" except he lined himself up....

Ok, I suck at telling stories but Ill give it a try. It was hilarious when it happened so if you dont find it funny go screw yourself.

So me and a couple boys comin out a house party. There was a lil fight at the spot so we just all took a beer and bounced. As we were walkin out the building I notice two cops approaching us so I put my beer in my pocket. My other boys were discussing the fight at the party and never noticed the cops coming our way. As the cops approached us, the convo went a little something like this:

Cop: Where you guys going?
Me: We just left a party and we are all going home.
*Cop looks at the open bottle in my boys hand*
*Cop gives my boy the mean
indifferent.gif
My boy: Its OK officer, Im 21.
Cop: What the +$++? You think you in Dominican Republic?
*Cop smacks beer out my boys hand, my boy lookin like
mad.gif

Cops tell us to go home and as we start walking we all finally burst out in laughter cause dude really thought open containers were legal if youre of age. To top it off, cop insulted his home land and smacked beer out his hand
My boy tried to talk all tough, talking bout how he wouldve beat dude up if he wasnt a cop.

My boy: Yo, if he didnt have a gun I wouldve punched him right in his face.
Cop: WHAT YOU SAID?
My boy: Nothin officer...
tired.gif

Four years later and we still get at homeboy for this incident.
Needless to say, hes a cop now.

by the sounds of it, he was the type to be happy to even have a girl

Originally Posted by Diego

Ok, I suck at telling stories but Ill give it a try. It was hilarious when it happened so if you dont find it funny go screw yourself.

So me and a couple boys comin out a house party. There was a lil fight at the spot so we just all took a beer and bounced. As we were walkin out the building I notice two cops approaching us so I put my beer in my pocket. My other boys were discussing the fight at the party and never noticed the cops coming our way. As the cops approached us, the convo went a little something like this:

Cop: Where you guys going?
Me: We just left a party and we are all going home.
*Cop looks at the open bottle in my boys hand*
*Cop gives my boy the mean
indifferent.gif
My boy: Its OK officer, Im 21.
Cop: What the +$++? You think you in Dominican Republic?
*Cop smacks beer out my boys hand, my boy lookin like
mad.gif

Cops tell us to go home and as we start walking we all finally burst out in laughter cause dude really thought open containers were legal if youre of age. To top it off, cop insulted his home land and smacked beer out his hand
My boy tried to talk all tough, talking bout how he wouldve beat dude up if he wasnt a cop.

My boy: Yo, if he didnt have a gun I wouldve punched him right in his face.
Cop: WHAT YOU SAID?
My boy: Nothin officer...
tired.gif

Four years later and we still get at homeboy for this incident.
Needless to say, hes a cop now.
laugh.gif

Damn she must be jumping for joy

Back
Top Bottom