Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Here's my stash of fitteds, including the ones I don't wear anymore (mostly in the first pic)

The only caps I wear frequently are in the bottom righthand corner. The rest have been put into plastic bags and I just put them in my closet.

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

How I store my hats, and a shot of my dirty Yankees hat.

HAHAHA, sick collection of fitteds. It's all good...except for that CERTAIN fitted. But otherwise, nice stuff

^^^NICE! but that seems like a big waste of a drawer. haha
Stand Strong. Think Steady. Stay True.

will post soon
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
FOR SALE: DS SZ 9 Nike Air Force AF-X Mids Nort Recon Edition w/ Accessories
PM me​

^^^NICE! but that seems like a big waste of a drawer. haha

You better believe it, as almost all my jeans and teeshirts are just piled on top of each other on some movable storage thing. I've tried to reorganize it but it just gets messy again within a month.

I just hopped into the fitteds game pretty recently. I have more but this is all I have pics of. I really miss this and my other hats while I'm here in Costa Rica...it rains so much here though and with the robbers etc it's probably better I left the hats and kicks in the US.

n67900221_30141225_1001.jpg

n67900221_30141226_1503.jpg
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

i dont see how any hat can be over $100 but $1675 dang.
good post by the way, i need some hats and this will give me idead. anybody know any websites to get hats. only one i know of that generally carries my size is www.hatland.com. i wear a size
6 7/8 btw
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

That does seem steep but it just goes to show what true 'lo heads will do to get the heat. Y'all think heads goon for Nikes you should see what they pay for 'lo. That one is P Wing AND Stadium AND unreleased. That early 90s late 80s 'lo is crack though. People pay a LOT for that stuff. I can't even try to get with that era 'lo on my budget. I found a circa 93/94 Polo Sport with the navy blue tag rugby in a thrift store but that's the best I can do. Scooped that new 5 horsemen rugby for like $9 too, that has early 90s appeal.
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

gosh i was RL would do a limited retro line. Some may disagee but it would be fire.
If I don't like em' I dont buy em', and if I do, I buy 2

2z407t0.jpg

44hvmfc.jpg

44g7v68.jpg

2eeybmd.jpg

note: those fresh prince trucker hats= moment of weakness during the summer..yep, i jumped on the bandwagon blindly.. ha.

Nice Jazz fitted, I'm getting the full purple one for Christmas with the same logo except it also says New Orleans.

I also like the "eyes" camo, which minor league team is that again and is it available online?
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

"Eyes" = Lake Elsinore Storm.

Sites like hatland.com should have plenty of fitteds for them.

I should have brought that Supreme :smh:
smh.gif

South Central, Los Angeles
Don't get smart and answer all questions, thats the first lesson.
Peace.

Dont have a camera now, but here's a list:
-ICE cream bones % cones (red) :pimp:
pimp.gif

-BBC dog runin (purple)
-BBC yellow
-Stussy pop art :pimp:
pimp.gif

-10deep plunder
-mike crackle
-stussy link
-cmonwealth deep dots :pimp: