Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The hats are samples I got so they're not available yet.

Hopefully this puts the PM's to a stop.

Why are those Goons fitteds shaped so weird, not really feeling em much either.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

out of topic kin of but lately i seen those pirates fittes but they say supreme and world famous they have a money bag and a gun in the back are they made by supreme?because it still has mlb logos can they do that or people go get them made?

Yeah it was made by Supreme.

They probably found a spot that was selling the hats wholesale on the rack and they just scooped them up and got them all customized and charged whatever their 'retail' was.

Since these dropped while im down here in LA i figured i scoop them up. Gotta exchange the white one though. I got a 1/4 instead of a 3/4 by accident lol.
6bxcrbs.jpg

BEATMANIASLIM coming soon.

yo Q, do u know if those gdft fitteds that dropped sold out or not? im tryin to get the black/red one but its not online yet
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom