Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

whats the deal with these supreme box caps? how do they fit and how much do they run?
MINNESOTA TWINS

nothing big huf fitteds from last week 2 new joints this week dallas mavs and tampa bay

30jr7ec.jpg

43cou15.jpg

Yeah there are some fake Diplomats New Eras on ebay from time to time. I can't believe that damn pic about that line-up for that huf new era. I love fitteds but I won't bother to ask anyone to hook me up with sites so I'll just have to stick to MLB, Phli, St. Alfred's fitteds. I'll post pics later.

Oh yeah, Leaders fitteds should be coming soon so imma need for Ty to look out for a playa in a 7 3/4...Cheers!
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND ALL THESE NHL CUSTOMS??

I LIVE IN TORONTO AND I CANT EVEN FIND ANY LEAFS FITTEDS N.E WHERE
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Quote:
Yeah there are some fake Diplomats New Eras on ebay from time to time.
:lol:
laugh.gif
, but besides that 99% of those on Ebay are fake.
Quote:
WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND ALL THESE NHL CUSTOMS??

I LIVE IN TORONTO AND I CANT EVEN FIND ANY LEAFS FITTEDS N.E WHERE
9999tx0.jpg
99997vt7.jpg
99996xp8.jpg
99998ke1.jpg
*Tagged by Jon Barry

lol at that ups odc sticker what slic code does it have on that sticker q

please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

new jersey devils, supreme box and that black fmf joint are all crazy, i cant wait for somewhere to actually buy hats in toronto
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

I don't think they're available for purchase it was promo hats done for his camp, he did the same thing last year.

^ cosign...
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+DRESS SUPERB, admired by conspirers, who wanna try me up, but aint high enough to 4.5 me up..+
Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

Back
Top Bottom