Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quickness just stating a fact, tho, and didn't you just get yourself involved just by posting that, too?

Pure madness .. <<LMAO>>

Its been deaded ..

But what now .. I cant say anything ..

If I could post what I really want to say I be banned .. so if you have no reason to talk about the subj please dont say anything at all .. the right of speech its seriously in jepardy here .. lmao

F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

yeah I think its about time we start this thread over. if u been in this thread since the start u can see how bad it fell off. if the mods do lock this one don't forget to archive it.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

damn, i need a hat connect.

someone get at me on the pm to talk.
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

guys someone please give me a site for hats other than ecapcity....everyone always has so much tighter hats than are ont hat site. Please PM me with sites.

261741838.jpg
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

My one pick up while in NY.
Off a lil, but its good enuff.

nyfittednv0.jpg
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
guys someone please give me a site for hats other than ecapcity....everyone always has so much tighter hats than are ont hat site. Please PM me with sites
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

if you just look around you would be able to find everything. and they dont get their "tighter hats" online. they go to walk-in stores on the eastcoast. CC and myshirtsco is your best bet.

That gray and teal yankees hat would go well with those teal AM lights. Did they have that in any other colors?

I have that same hat except it is gray and has midnight navy piping lines down the sides and the "NEW YORK" script is in midnight navy and white; basically a perfect match for the Yankees road jersey.
Team Otaku​
TEAM CARCURUS

MaZA4eVeR14
Still lookin out for that SJ for me?
That SF is crack too.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

that black joint seem to be a perfect fit fot the XI lows that are dropping saturday .. Thats wassup .. only if I knew where to pick those up ..
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Soulize, can u give me the link/adress to contact them? I'm on the sk so I can't get on their site.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

10deep_1.jpg

For the record, those "last of a dying breed" 10 deep new eras just went up on digital gravel... I looked at them for a second, considered pulling the trigger but decided I can't really see myself rocking that, it seems sort of disrespectful to me. But I remember some of you saying you liked it when the pics were originally posted, so here is a heads up...

I still might want that chains new era though... It looks like it might be serious.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

Back
Top Bottom