Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

oh man, u gotta let me know where to cop that tampa devil ray fitted.
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

DUB 253 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Thanks. I actually found that Bats fitted in a Lids for $15. :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DC x TEAM COMIC BOOKS x TEAM MARVEL​

for th elongets i looked at the 10deep hat with the feathers like a fited cap version of a hat with a feather on the side till i really paid attention to this seasons theme
"there's no replacement for displacement"

lids sells minor league fitteds? they recently opened one by me, do they still do like a buy one get one 1/2 off? if so i may need to go shopping...this 92 blue jays new era is getting beat, but they can take em the quality of the older new eras doesnt compare...@#%$ been rained on HARD like at least three times and its still looks brand new...all of my newer new eras that have been rained on turn to garbage right after

checkout what i have for sale in my sig...

Quote:
yeah the Indians hat is disrespectful to us. its a shame what has happened to our people.

napenny... I'm not really sure if you are serious or not, but even as a person with a small amount of "native American" heritage I find 10 deep's most recent theme slightly disrespectful. I mean, I suppose it could be argued that they are raising awareness concerning the plight of natives that still exists today, but it seems more like they are exploiting cultural currency in order to make money. Not that this is anything new in "street wear" (i.e., Arab/Muslim culture, Mexican heritage, Asian culture, etc.), but it is just something I can't bring myself to support monitarily. If you like the hat or shirts though, feel free... I'm not really someone who even cares what the next person is wearing unless it it openly offensive.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

That Astros joint is a mockery. I'm a Houston cat so that @#%$ just makes me shake my head.

I have bought way way way to many fitteds this week. It's so damn hot in TX right now. I cannot wait for the cooler winter when I like to rock fitteds. Maybe I'll snap some pictures this week when I get them in.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

A BaY BaY 650- Where can I find that yellow SF giants hat?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Anybody know where 49forty's are still available for sale? The low profile fitteds with the mlb logo at the back?

lids site has some
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

Quote:
at the things people get worked up over now a days

Normally I try to stay out of the NT pissing contests that esepcially happen in this thread. But 2 things...

First off, I was hardly worked up. In fact I posted up info so those of you who wanted that hat could get it. If I really cared and thoght it was that much of a problem I'd hardly be trying to help people who want them get their hands on one. I said one thing about not personally rocking the hat because I felt it was disrespectful and you dudes got up in arms. First I get a e-jab about my assumed heritage (which for the record although I'm not native american by any means, the US government considers me to have enough "indian" heritage to give me free college tuition if I so wished). Which I ignored and just took a sentence to clairfy my positon, again pointed out they are decent hats, just not for me. But even after that you have to chime in about how my priorities are messed up?

You dude? You are the same kid who spent a hundred pages of this thread crying about how "your spots" had been blown (spots people knew about even before this NT thread) and how you are concerned you might see "a 17 year old rocking the same exclusive as you". Then you spent the last 10 pages arguing about who's alternate colorway fitteds are wack and who's are fresh. I mean, I agree that people get worked up over some really trivial things, but someone else "rocking my fitted" in the big scheme of things seems much less important to me than cultural sensitivity. (call me crazy)

Again, I can see how the fitted is fresh, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That is hardly me going out and campaiging against 10 deep, I couldn't agree more that it is just a few shirts and a fitted and there are more important things to worry about. But let me assure you, seeing some kid in manhattan rocking the same hat as me isn't one of those things.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

DUB 253, what's that devil ray hat?
Looks like it would be a good match with the Aquas.

edit: found on ebay not my size
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom