Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I just cracked my iPhone screen yesterday. Would I be better off fixing it myself of taking it to this store I know for $70?

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I just cracked my iPhone screen yesterday. Would I be better off fixing it myself of taking it to this store I know for $70?

Well if you fix it or another store fixes make sure they are reliable and don't mess with you phone. Apple Techs can tell when a phone has been opened and altered with.

if i jailbroken my phone can i d/l apps for free on the app store? or only just Rock and Cydia?.. what else can i d/l from?

if i jailbroken my phone can i d/l apps for free on the app store? or only just Rock and Cydia?.. what else can i d/l from?
also what are some good rpg games, shooting and racing games i can d/l for free?

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

also what are some good rpg games, shooting and racing games i can d/l for free?
I highly advise against it, especially after Apple has decided to take the initiative against a few select iPhone hackers...

See this article for details. If you ask me, this sucks for everyone who unlocked/jailbroke their device for reasons OTHER than pirating applications.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I highly advise against it, especially after Apple has decided to take the initiative against a few select iPhone hackers...

See this article for details. If you ask me, this sucks for everyone who unlocked/jailbroke their device for reasons OTHER than pirating applications.
What do you mean other than pirating applications?

My Wifi has a circle where the bars are supposed to be, what the hell happened?
I have a 3G on T-Mobile btw.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

that means your in an area with bad reception
its the sign for internet slower than edge

it goes

o < E < 3G

^ thanks I actually just found that out and was going to post it, must be the storm, sucks because it even lowers the wifi speed.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

What do you mean other than pirating applications?

I say "other" because a lot of people Jailbroke their devices for very rudimentary reasons i.e. they wanted access to better customization options (a highly customizable UI, better performance, etc) not just to pirate a .99 cent application and so on that they'd rather purchase anyway. If Apple decided to go on a banning spree (on modified devices) it'd suck for everyone including myself who actually purchased all of the apps for our devices - and yeah I know that jailbreaking/unlocking is against their TOS in the first place but I still gave the devs their money. I've got the receipts to prove otherwise and I'm sure others do as well.

Jobs & his goons he could probably care less though.

So are we not using this thread anymore? http://niketalk.com/topic/117204?page=405

Anyways, putting the finishing touches on my new theme, iNexus.
eneximg0761.png

As you can see, I have a Nexus One app launcher on the bottom, fully functional.
eneximg0762id.png

eek.gif

Just saw this over at MacThemes.

It's called Adeline music player, you can find it on Cydia for 50 cents, or google it and just SSH it in.

Didn't actually get to download yet, but I'm definitely going to when I get home
pimp.gif

Now, for the pics:

IMG_0074.png

IMG_0077.png

IMG_0072.png

Basically for those who has their iphones jailbroken, i suggest you go into the app store and check out the top 50 grossing. Those are the apps people are buying. When you read the reviews and like it, just download them
smile.gif
. (for free ofcourse
wink.gif
)

PS. Street fighter 4 is coming out soon for the iphone.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Halftime718

that means your in an area with bad reception
its the sign for internet slower than edge

it goes

o < E < 3G
By the way, you cannot have 3G for tmobile. On iphones tmobile will ONLY run edge.
happy.gif
this is because ATT's 3g network has different radios etc than tmobile. So they are not compatible.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eek.gif

Just saw this over at MacThemes.

It's called Adeline music player, you can find it on Cydia for 50 cents, or google it and just SSH it in.

Didn't actually get to download yet, but I'm definitely going to when I get home
pimp.gif

Now, for the pics:

IMG_0074.png

IMG_0077.png

IMG_0072.png

eek.gif

any good discounts on the ipod touch? they run about 180 on amazon.

is the 16gb > 8gb for the price increase? halp please

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

wait hold up im i late a finger print i touch identification is that real

it doesnt work how you think it does. You just touch it and it unlocks. Doesnt read your fingerprint or anything.

Are we just gonna ignore the other thread? i think these should be merged together.

Back
Top Bottom