Post your last photobooth pic taken Vol. IDK

elpablo21

Supporter
61,600
34,423
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Can we post pics from a camera or phone, it's been a minute since I been in a photobooth OP
 
23,939
18,473
Joined Apr 26, 2008
I haven't used photobooth in like a year.
I was going to post the first pic but it's of my body.
It was for a project last year.
So I'll post the second one.
A #$@#$%^ hickey. In college.

So embarrassing.


Edit- Last cell phone pic. Bored in Geology.

.
 

elpablo21

Supporter
61,600
34,423
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Can we post pics from a camera or phone, it's been a minute since I been in a photobooth OP
yeah sure why not 
Last pic in my phone...from a charity game in the town

 
9,658
667
Joined Jul 1, 2009
StaXX wrote:[hr][/hr]I haven't used photobooth in like a year.
I was going to post the first pic but it's of my body.
It was for a project last year.
So I'll post the second one.
A #$@#$%^ hickey. In college.

So embarrassing.


Edit- Last cell phone pic. Bored in Geology.

.



This looks like the spot they put all the special children
 
5,798
38
Joined Jun 4, 2010
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

StaXX wrote:[hr][/hr]I haven't used photobooth in like a year.
I was going to post the first pic but it's of my body.
It was for a project last year.
So I'll post the second one.
A #$@#$%^ hickey. In college.

So embarrassing.


Edit- Last cell phone pic. Bored in Geology.

.
This looks like the spot they put all the special children


cold

  
 
5,071
2,632
Joined Oct 22, 2004
played a huge game of 40 hands saturday and this is what my trunk looked like when we bought em
 
3,068
11
Joined Aug 1, 2009
Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

My mountain lion 


It snowed here on Sunday night
What state do you live in?
c'mon man, nowhere in the States could be getting snow at this time of the year.


I'm in New Zealand, we have opposite seasons to the Northern Hemisphere.
 
995
23
Joined Dec 29, 2007
Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

My mountain lion 


It snowed here on Sunday night
What state do you live in?
c'mon man, nowhere in the States could be getting snow at this time of the year.


I'm in New Zealand, we have opposite seasons to the Northern Hemisphere.
Haha pardon my ignorance bro, new zealand looks cool tho
 

elpablo21

Supporter
61,600
34,423
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

What state do you live in?
c'mon man, nowhere in the States could be getting snow at this time of the year.


I'm in New Zealand, we have opposite seasons to the Northern Hemisphere.
Haha pardon my ignorance bro, new zealand looks cool tho

Strike two, that's a girl
 
Top Bottom