Post Your Motorcycle

2016 Africa Twin

Looks clean. You should hit some dirt with it. Ventura county.

My sons collection... [emoji]128539[/emoji] (Can't wait until I cop a new bike next season...)

Don't mind the dirt on the Kawi... It's getting a tune up this week... Been sitting for a full year

Now if he can only learn to tie his laces... [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just went down famb...

Luckily it was in the grass [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] ended up with minimal cosmetic damages. Some scratches on the fairings, both the front and tail fairings are both cracked, but they should be okay.

I was geared up from the waist up, wearing only sweats and flyknit frees from the waist down, luckily only ended up with a scratched up toe.

RIP to my flyknits...

Just went down famb...

Luckily it was in the grass [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] ended up with minimal cosmetic damages. Some scratches on the fairings, both the front and tail fairings are both cracked, but they should be okay.

I was geared up from the waist up, wearing only sweats and flyknit frees from the waist down, luckily only ended up with a scratched up toe.

RIP to my flyknits...

Wha happened tho?

AIR J XIII AIR J XIII sorry to hear you went down fan. Glad you're walking away with only some cuts and bruises. Waist down it could've been a lot worse. I recommended everyone gear up with proper shoes and pants.

Last edited:
Just went down famb...

RIP to my flyknits...

Wha happened tho?
Was riding through a local airport with some nice turns, I have some inflammation on my knee so my foot wasn't all the way on the peg. Was feeling aggressive in the turn and my foot caught the asphalt and got caught and drug, I suppose that caused me to straighten up in the turn and go to the grass. I probably would've been able to keep it up, but there was a huge slope in the grass and the bike came out from under me and hit the fence. That first pic is after I stood the bike up, wasn't thinking pictures when my baby was down.

I'm just glad I'm alright and my machine doesn't need any repairs :smile:

Last edited:
I read an article on it earlier, it seems to be tied more closely to the new european emissions taking effect Jan. 1 2017, than to poor sales, r&d costs to upgrade, etc.

Picked this up 2 weeks ago... Too bad some lady took me out on my 50 mile ride home from the dealership... smh... Sounding like it's going to be totaled.

Any tips for hot weather riding? I still want to wear my riding jacket but I don't want to pass out of heat stroke.

i just wear my icon vest, helmet too. i have a ventilated jacket (mesh?) but its too damn hot for that right now. it's 90+ where im at, super humid. i see dudes rockin just sunglasses no helmet too. i've done it a few times but its too risky down here with all these elderly drivers :smh:. can't wait til oct-nov when it cools down a bit.

I'm in Florida as well, I usually wear my mesh jacket with a dri-fit/compression shirt under it. As long as I'm moving I'm okay.

Picked this up 2 weeks ago... Too bad some lady took me out on my 50 mile ride home from the dealership... smh... Sounding like it's going to be totaled.

#damnhomie, hope you are good? what was the scenario?

Any tips for hot weather riding? I still want to wear my riding jacket but I don't want to pass out of heat stroke.

Spent the past month riding some almost 4000 miles from the boston to chicago, the long way through the south, and the heat down there definitely had me like "maybe i'll skip wearing my jacket today" on a regular basis, so kinda as somewhat safer compromise i wore my perforated leather jacket unzipped...i think mesh/textile jacket is prolly the best way to safely deal with the heat, it is in between going with a leather or riding without a jacket at all...

Back
Top Bottom