POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

:wow:
eek.gif
img0698dw0.jpg
img0699gt9.jpg
img0293ym5.jpg
img0693ux8.jpg
sizesav5.jpg
275024082.jpg
ER, 10 deep, NEW ERA HATS[/url]
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

daaang thats Fitted HEAT right here.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

ThunderChunk69 thats alot of heat i would love to have a few of those nice stuff
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
PIXIES SZ 11
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11
DS MAPLES SZ 12

YO! where'd you get the Denver Broncos fitted!?!?!
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

Alright... I choose this one as the "offical" new era post just because thunder chunks collection pic is so ridiculous. My hat is off to benfranklin as well, but those first two groups of pictures are insane. Thunkderchunk... I don't really understand how you have me beasting on hats from my own city, but that green/yellow wings hat is insane. I've seen it before and I think it is from Peg (correct me if I'm wrong) but that is one of the best hats I've seen in here. Actually the ducks is almost as good. Are you willing to give the info as to where that came from? I'm not feeling the new ducks logo at all and if it is CC I am all over it.

Well here is what I got today... IMO the ultimate fitted is coming in a couple days, but you will all be forced to see that as well...
Latest cop:
1272643049_a129db214a.jpg

This is what I've been waiting for. $19.99, great logo, all wool, "kelly green" underbill. It is 91' all over for me again... Seriously.

"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

dang man....so many ill fitteds
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

yooooooooooo does any1 know where i can find that diamondbacks in turq and purple?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

yo thunderchunk, im hella feelin that collection

whered you get that purple mighty ducks at? CC?

true 3 blue
TEAM XBOX360
.::GT=Iron E ManI::.
THE JOKER GANG X CHICAGOCUBS X ANGELSBASEBALL
*THE HITMAN* *TRUE FAN* *BAND WAGONER*​

^^CC (www.ecapcity.com)
and let's not forget, Chuck Norris found the elementary antiderivative of e^-x^2dx from negative infinity to infinity.
TEAM CARCURUS
Team Otaku​
Kuwabara kuwabara​

I've too many hats, so I'll post my collection little by little.

Part 1: College and NBA NEW ERA fitteds (Reebok and Adidas NBA fitteds get the :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
img3467arm4.jpg
img3471aln1.jpg
img3482awk5.jpg
Team Otaku
TEAM CARCURUS

I'll play

266327399.jpg

266666814.jpg

275313001.jpg
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
What's the name of thunderchunk's all blue fitted with the cartoon eyes? Someone shed some light please?
TEAM CARCURUS
Team Otaku
Kuwabara kuwabara​

Quote:
oh yea Brian, :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at the UGA fitted :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
saltier than the Dead Sea

I should make a dedication post to some of the fitteds that I've lost/thrown away over the years, such as my all black Yankee fitted that I had to throw out because a bird had to poop on it. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Team Otaku
TEAM CARCURUS

Back