POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

ThungerChunk @#%$ are you talking my dude .. LMAO ..

nogordaspleaze my AIM hit me up now .. cause Im lost my dude

Dead Stokc wanted the Grapes mets that was posted underneath the Rockets aqua .. this one

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Thunder - You were asking about that fitted Kanye's DJ A-Trak just had on 106, it was either a) the Bape "Generals" x New Era that came out last year or b) this streetwear brand (I forgot the name) that also did a New Era w/ a parody of the Oakland Raiders logo.

^^ didnt fresh jive come out with a raider-esq fitted ?

and damn I need a bape fitted :frown:
frown.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Just seen these from Kicks/Hi. Looks like a mesh back New Era.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^^U talkin bout eRiffs or sumtin.
Quote:
Dead Stokc wanted the Grapes mets that was posted underneath the Rockets aqua .. this one
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

ELBORIQUA

if your stopping by peg to scoop an aqua mets for dead stokc, could you scoop me one too please? 5/8 please and thank you
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

Is CAPCITY going to be open on THUR or are closing for that jewish holiday ? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

Any sz 7-8 bangers? Get at me​

YO thunder . preach on n hopefully people here listen .. lol .. I been saying @#%$ there don't be wanting to hook it up straight murder but whateva man .. I be paying the same @#%$ ..

same thing when I go to CC at least dude there will work when I get 5 or more u know .. lol

forevering one that wants the mets @#%$ took ya so long I posted that months ago .. anyways .. to many people hittin gme up for the same sizes .. so for ya tthat paid .. hopefully they have ur size for those that want imma check ..

p.s. that jazz is :pimp:
pimp.gif
I got it just cause . lmao same with the camo nuggets n old skool underbrim green .. sick logo on back also :pimp:
pimp.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

that purple marlins joint is the bidness
Goooooooooonies​
...I GO FOR MINE, I GOTTA SHINE...

I need to take a trip over to peg ASAP...

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

I just made my first pick up from CC online... Just the site is nuts. I couldnt imagine the store....

got this from my buddies at cmon on Sunday
if anyone is interested in this one or the grey one, let me kno.
i'll be glad to pick it up for you.
4t6aj49.jpg

Chocolate City Movement.

^^ Hey mos, did they have plenty left? I'm planning to cop at the end of the week.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

mets 5/8 soldout .. money refunded

Back
Top Bottom