POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Took an extended lunch break today and took a trip over to peg...

6hgi8tk.jpg

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Quote:
are the fitteds on CML fake? ive heard that from time to time
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

damn size 8 1/4?

some of y'all are huge (NO 'MO)
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

wearing this today.....i might just start buying this hat in all the colours I want...anybody know where I can find an I <3 Haters hat?

TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
NYCBaller34
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

damn mets hat is nice
Jordan Retirement SaleJordan Fire Red V size 9 $150Jordan Maize XIII low size 9 $150Jordan Flip 3 size 9 $175Women Citrus V size 11 $80Jordan XX quickstrike size 9.5 $100Jordan Olympic VII size 9 $125Jordan 14 White/blk/lime size 9 $85Jordan X Ice Blues size 9 $75Jordan Grey IX size 9 $75Jordan XIII blk/red size 9 $150...
All Prices are negotiable

Wow. A stolen riches apperance.

I need to copp a kicks new era to remind me of the islands..
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Black/White

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

damn NYC BALLER aka bowling ball head.

that jazz is fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee

good lookin out pal.
yall know me as....
Sik Wit It
ya favorite white girls, favorite white boy.

I like the camo Sonics fitted a couple pages back
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

For anyone who went to Pegs recently, is the teal/silver old school Cubs logo cap still available? Thanks.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

That orange soxs and the A's colored Sabers is amazing... Looks like it is time to get a ticket to NY already.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Clarify a few things ..

Its not an unicorn it is a Pegasus hence the store's name.

The Pegs fitted above is Navy Blue Gold not Black Gold

ThunderChunk69 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sriracha Hot Sauce That cubs fitted is still there .. not a FSR though .. so depends on your size

rwfanatic that sonic is PIFF my dude .. one of my fav pick up in a while .. and the back is insane .. not to mention i hate camo fitteds

I Got A StoryBlow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Gaaaaad daaamn ima have to go back to Pegasus :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

i was watching Extra today...a hollywood gossip news show in socal...and Tommy Lee was all over the show today with the LDRS fitted...no screen caps...but they had a pic of tommy lees face and the LDRS logo on the screen for like 5 minutes.

and then proceeded onto the fight between him and kid rock...but...yeah...Ty..you got some major publicity on TV today..just thought i'd inform you.

HEY TY
I definitely need a LDRS fitted when you come out with some new colors. everytime you come out with a new one it seems im spending 5 days away from NT lol. so yea.. post up pics QUICK here cuz they are all fire
STUFF FOR SALE PM ME
VansXUNDFTD sz. 12 LAKERS
Invisible Woman sz. 12

Back
Top Bottom