POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

thinking about getting rid of a ton of stuff soon.. this is just some stuff i got around to taking flicks of today.. more to come hopefully sooner thanlater.... I NEED $$ word to how high
pimp.gif

p.s. everything is between 7 1/2-7 3/4, with the majority being 7 5/8... i think one of the queens college joints might be a 7 3/8 though...smh. those are acouple of my favorite joints since i went there for a couple years...
pimp.gif

still waiting on the newest Boston world series champions fitted.. i know the world series -game- hats dropped and are still widely available actually, but ihave yet to see a w.s. championship fitted like they made in '04.. they made the flex-fit trash joint, but no 5950s unless im sleepin on em.. info anyone?
nerd.gif

and yea, my name is Chris.. i actually made sure-to the best of my abilities, that no one named Chris in my.....ill go as far as to say REGION with a hat sizeranging from 7 1/2-7 3/4, since i can mess with all 3 depending on the hat, got their hands on one of these joints.. if i posted flicks of how many "yo imchris" hats i have, i would feel like a clown..
laugh.gif
whatevers though,i wanted to make sure a)no one else with my name and hat size would ever come in contact with me wearing this hat and b)i always had a fresh "yo im chrishat" ready to go.... i love it... aside from my Atlanta authentic, on field hat, its definitely my favorite hat even though i wear it very rarely..

....i have a feeling they will become a staple in my wardrobe at some point in my life... or at least i hope so
laugh.gif

and like i posted yesterday.. don't sleep on our concepts x hundreds snap-backs...
pimp.gif
only thing is, i look like a clown in any type of hat other than a new erafitted... id love to wear this, i just cant pull it off..

dirty *** computer screen... smh @ me.. do i gotta cop special stuff to clean my tv and comp screens? imma lil slow if yall havent noticed by now..
laugh.gif

but the new concepts is open so if anyone is in the Boston area, check it out for sure.. we still have both colors of the concepts x hundreds snap-backsavailable... only 30 made of each color-way released only at concepts..ups to my dudes over at the hunnits

actually, before i'm done.. my favorite joint might just be the "GRADY BABY," black/white pinstriped new era in the first flick. anyone else agrady baby? not too many cats can say the hospital they were born in has a fitted for it..
roll.gif
pimp.gif

btw.. Grady Memorial Hospital

my dude, dont hate, please... new england is all in state of shock right now... let me be with my Boston sports for a little while
laugh.gif

and its ok, dont worry about it, dont compliment my CC jems or anything..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by space jam XI

Originally Posted by Pr0lific

^^ Nice collection, but didn't you know that fitteds on the bed = death?
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, saw that on strictlyfitteds too, but ain't got nowhere else to put em
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't get it.. anyone care to enlighten me?

i second this. what are you guys talking about??

Originally Posted by orangehalo

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by space jam XI

Originally Posted by Pr0lific

^^ Nice collection, but didn't you know that fitteds on the bed = death?
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, saw that on strictlyfitteds too, but ain't got nowhere else to put em
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't get it.. anyone care to enlighten me?

i second this. what are you guys talking about??

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/?p=1224

Its one of those myths things hats on a bed = death, why? Idk?

Also airmaxlows -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man that game had me
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
all at the same time

But fear not, I made some redsox hats as requested (more like whinned about
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
)

I must admit that sox logo is becomin one of my fav ( just the logo, not the team
laugh.gif
)

my dude, you comin around, slowly but surely. first its the logo, second its the team...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, before you know it, youll be living a block away from fenway park like me
laugh.gif

as soon as yall get more sox joints in... PLEASE let me know.. good lookin homie

edit: and yo, that game had me
indifferent.gif
the whole time... smh

Wild logo is =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris -
I remeber u tellin me you lived a block away from fenway when u were down here
laugh.gif
, I was like
eek.gif
that must be somethin, but at least theres the celtics
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

and yea, my name is Chris.. i actually made sure-to the best of my abilities, that no one named Chris in my.....ill go as far as to say REGION with a hat size ranging from 7 1/2-7 3/4, since i can mess with all 3 depending on the hat, got their hands on one of these joints.. if i posted flicks of how many "yo im chris" hats i have, i would feel like a clown.. whatevers though, i wanted to make sure a)no one else with my name and hat size would ever come in contact with me wearing this hat and b)i always had a fresh "yo im chris hat" ready to go.... i love it... aside from my Atlanta authentic, on field hat, its definitely my favorite hat even though i wear it very rarely..

My name ISN'T Chris and whenever I wear that fitted, I get weird looks and my homies try to clown. But Boyz in the Hood is one of my favorite movies everso screw em.. most of them don't even know the reference, they just think I'm wearing a hat that says my name is Chris. Probably one of my favoritefitteds as well.

Crooks is re-releasing that 8701 Gucci Link x New Era on Saturday.

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

my dude, you comin around, slowly but surely. first its the logo, second its the team...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, before you know it, youll be living a block away from fenway park like me
laugh.gif

as soon as yall get more sox joints in... PLEASE let me know.. good lookin homie

edit: and yo, that game had me
indifferent.gif
the whole time... smh

pimp.gif
@ the collection

when your letting em go let me know...im in boston so no shipping needed...and do i spy that lean
nerd.gif
? if so i need to see you real soon F the hats
laugh.gif

that's the best collection ive seen all thread
pimp.gif

no mets joints but its all good
tired.gif

anybody cop the blue/red giants snapbacks from the parade? i wanted to, but the crowd i was flowin' with wasn't havin' it
frown.gif

Dude sell me either of those except for the World Series '04 one (already own it). As a matter of fact, sell me both the ALCS and American Flagone
happy.gif

haha, when its time to sell, yall will be the first to know....

vancity--new era x one of my fav flicks x my name... cant be beat
laugh.gif

airmax87--dogg, i live 30 seconds walking from fenway... city was QUIET! on sunday night yo.. straight on some unusual tip you know? like heads wasnt right..matta fact, we still arent....
laugh.gif
and dont forget about me on the newboston jems...

and tre, ill holla when i got an abundance.. i know you remember me hitting you SUPER randomly on some, "you got lean" tip
laugh.gif
wow, maybe a year or two back that was... still struggling to locate in thenortheast yo... smh

and when i move some stuff, youll have first choice since you in bosstown.. holla and you can come check some of what i got..

If anyone knows how to order from [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Winfield[/color] can you PM me please, and help a NTerout...
tired.gif

Got this in today. A big Mahalo to the good people at Fitted Hawaii who stay blessing me with "H" fitteds. If only more states or cities started withH. Waiting for the dark navy joint. Anybody unloading H fitteds in 7 5/8, get at me.

just got these. im in need of some of the older flames from peg (navy/yellow, black/blue, black/red etc) and that purple/grey canucks in 7 5/8 or 3/4
jht1d1.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

airmax87--dogg, i live 30 seconds walking from fenway... city was QUIET! on sunday night yo.. straight on some unusual tip you know? like heads wasnt right.. matta fact, we still arent....
laugh.gif
and dont forget about me on the new boston jems...

Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
as soon as the game was over one of my dudes from boston texted me "dont say a damm thing" i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
the whole wayhome

I should do a redsox in giants/yankees colors and see how far it gets
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
airmaxlows- PM me ur email, i got a hat for you

Back
Top Bottom