POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

el boricua is hustlin :smokin
smokin.gif

Yeah .. before I move officially to DC .. lmao .. right now Im on vacation so ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Picked up a Magic New Era today. Took pictures of the collection and the new pick up. Probably going to up them a little later.

can anyone give me the address/ info of PEGS. my friend is going to NY next week so ima tell her to stop by there for me.

i think i might have seen warren g wearin a raiders new era hat on mtv rap superstar

how much does CC charge shippin? that avalanche hat is fire but i dont feel like payin 40 bucks+ for a hat
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
"Quinn is a bust"​
TEAM ARSENAL

Quote:
and why can't new era just make a damn Raiders hat. Some I have seen are cool but Reebok stinks.
TEAMIRONMAN
He fights and smites with repulsor rays Amazing armor! That's Iron Man! A blaze of power! That's Iron Man!​
I'm on too many teams. :smh:

Quote:
and why can't new era just make a damn Raiders hat. Some I have seen are cool but Reebok stinks.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Quote:
kalan415

No problem my dude ... you know whats good ..

Quote:
URBAN BALLERZ
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

elboricua 6:
that sonic is PIFF my dude .. one of my fav pick up in a while .. and the back is insane

Pics of said back of fitted??
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

i replied .. hit me up in AIM

To whoever the guy is that works at CC in here, are you guys gonna put that purple/black expos fitted on the site? It is NICE. or are you holding out for the locals who can come to the shop?
...Paperchaser, or DOUGH getter, It's all the same...​

I need someone to help me get a fitted from Pegasus or CC.
I need a fitted for these dunks, someone hook me up. The shoe don't have no aqua its more of mint green type of color. Paypal ready!
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

Sup guys? I'll be putting the Expos up on the website tomorrow along with 5 other fitteds. Have a good evening. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom