POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
Yeah, some of them are.
how do u know which fitteds on CML are fake and which arent? are the team ones authentic?..because those are the ones i want...i just dont want to order them and they dont fit cause they're fake

Half of the LRG fitteds are for up at karmaloop.com. Shipping on the 21st though.

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.asp?VendorCode=LRG :wink:
wink.gif
GO PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS!

Sriracha Hot Sauce- I have an extra sz 7 5/8 in the Teal Cubs.... if that is your sz, or anybody else that wants it.
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

GRACIOS for the NY Peg pix. GOT DAMN!
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

thnx "JdotWONG" for the repcode, and the heads up on the lrg fitteds.
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​

^ Thunderchunk... I'm about to PM you but yeah I am for sure still interested in that red wings joint. Just let me know the deal...
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Anybody know where i can get a bulls fitted that has the bull on it but not with "windy city on it "? Thanks in advance.
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I like both the hats, but can only get one...I need suggestions on which one i should get??
b32786_b88877_BHawkBKb.jpg
b73008_AbrB.jpg

JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

I got that blackhawks and it is fiyah. The green underbill sets it off nicely, especially with all the colors on the front. Cop that.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

If you wear a 3/4's get the Avalanche... if you wear any other size get the black hawks :lol:
laugh.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

:lol:
laugh.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

:rofl:
roll.gif

Dunt worry Mr Subliminals....Dunt gotta worry bout 3/4, I'm on that 5/8...
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

You know thats the back up size when the 3/4's are gone :rofl:
roll.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

Thunder, elboricua 6, or anybody headed out to Peg,
Can yall help me out wit that Grape Mets & that Light Blue/Red Avalanch fitted (posted by Thunder) in a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2?
I'm good for it, lemme know wuts good.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

damn so i decide to finally get a fitted from capcity its been like 9 or 10 days..... how long does it take to get a fitted from them?
i emailed them and asked for tracking #, and its that electronic tracking
and they havent responded to my 2nd email in like 3 days

tsk tsk
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

yea hook me up with that mets joint too 7 7/8 63cm ! and that brown joint you had elboricua..same size
got the money ready
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

yo that teal cubs is on point. i need me a clean teal fitted in a 7 1/2. seeing all those pics from PEGS would make buying a ticket to NY that much more reassuring.

Quote:
Dead Stokc
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

elboricua or anybody
4p9v4me.jpg
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep
TEAM SAINTS
What did you expect I'm just a home team type of dude

play to much there are like 3 or 4 hats with that logo to include that one

a navy blue and purple I believe for the blazers

and a purple and gold joint
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Yo, el 6, sent u an email.
Get @ me.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

yo dead stoc been replied .. lmao

re - replied!

Back
Top Bottom