POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

l_b5a09a324908296acccb2ec13187cda6.jpg

3 places that i love, SDxHIxBAY

donjuan,

i went to ya site.... do you all ever have any bigger sizes? 7 7/8-8....all i see is smaller sizes
but then it said theres a newer store, how do i get to?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

TY, that's great on the store you guys keep doing it.
TEAMKEVINGARNETT​
-THE BIG TICKET--IN CELTIC GREEN-​
-KEVINGARNETTDAKIDBIGTICKET-​

Quote:
i went to ya site.... do you all ever have any bigger sizes? 7 7/8-8....all i see is smaller sizes
but then it said theres a newer store, how do i get to?
having 2 7 7/8 instead of none. I'll make sure you and Q get those. It's saying we have a new "Web Store" where as before you weren't able to purchase.

Quote:
TY, that's great on the store you guys keep doing it.

Need somebody to pick me up the new striped supreme hoody. if anyone can do that or is willing to let me know!

sweater_group_3.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

Quote:
I'll make sure you and Q get those
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

So memphis I'm guessing you still have not got your refund from your hat?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
So memphis I'm guessing you still have not got your refund from your hat?
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^
cant right now, just had a newborn child....but gimme a few months...its on like :
popcorn.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Lol @ this dude, aint no one tryin to take u for $40 fam, if u haven't gotten a refund, we apologize, its processin, that's the banks fault, not ours

Thank you for the continued business everyone, and sorry for the mistake ONCE AGAIN

As for the update the 51s and the preds are my personal favs

Might have a preview for u guys later tonight
Jethawks is also pretty nice

Ty, how you gon' charge 36$ for shipping to Canada? thats like 1 fitted for the price of 2

:smh
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

has anyone customized this yet? i wanna see how it turns out

soulcapturelg.jpg
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

That ducks is the fool, but Ecap been showin some Mil town love lately. We deserve it. That is one of the best emblems ever. MB in the glove?!? Most dont even realize its a MB...I will order both eventually. Im the Pershing guy from the praying hands and C.R.E.A.M fitted. ECap is great.. Keep the Mil fitteds comin! Thanks for the fast shippin. My prayin hands with the overnight got here in two while my cream wit regular shippin came in 3...Yall stay on it!
Memph it had to be a mistake wit your praying hands you've blessed the outlet post on the regular... im usually a lurker. And you've put me on lots of stuff...I had to tell you ECap is as legit as it gets...Try again, you wont be disappointed!

Air Max 87 & Siirkus- Good looking out on the NY LV fitted. But I only have one problem. I ordered two hats and got shafted out of the I heart my Hood in the Aqua color. Wussup with that?!?!?! I couldn't even get an email informing me that it wasn't being processed? I would have gladly chosen a different hat but instead I got 1 hat when I was expecting two. Now if I want a different hat I'm going to have to pay for shipping again?

But other then that, fast shipping & I still have faith in yall!

Maybe on my next order you guys can wave my shipping since i wasn't notified about my other order not being processed.
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

for all you SF/Bay Area cats I need help finding a fitted. it looked to be a fitted for the aquas with a teal visor, doesn't look like it has 2 layers but just 1 teal one with a purple SF logo.

dagig said he found that hat but it's in Sac so I wanna see if it's in the city first before I ask him to get it for me. I also saw a similar one at hat club today but instead it had teal logo and was a darker shade (maybe, it was sunny outside)
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom