POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

sorrry mr david hahaha i just get @#%$ that i like..
i dont like dropping over 50 for a hat anymore :rolleyes
eyes.gif

jordanx3_
try shirtique, tanofran in san bruno

Quote:
Memph it had to be a mistake wit your praying hands you've blessed the outlet post on the regular... im usually a lurker. And you've put me on lots of stuff.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

yeah asiatic. I think that's it, only glanced at it since I was walking to the car. any idea where i can get that in the bay?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

any1 know where i can cop a teal marlins fitted w/ the black brim and also a fitted to match the cardinal 7's???

damn that gym class is ill. any way i can cop that?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

you can get these caps at hat club in serramonte. i believe they have 3 different sf grape fitteds. if your a member, you get it for 25 bucks

edited**

i said cant instead of can. i may have confused a few folks here. my bad. but there were 3 different versions, and they might have sold out by now.

7114_1.JPG
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

Memp :lol:
laugh.gif

Chunk, I seen that black gators fitted you had in the WDYWT thread. I need some info on that fitted.

Ty, put me down for a mariner 7/8s if you have an extra

I'd hate to give away free ideas/money...But F it.

CC, Or whoever else can make it happen...

rv9352.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

Quote:
you cant get these caps at hat club in serramonte. i believe they have 3 different sf grape fitteds. if your a member, you get it for 25 bucks

i never said u could, just said i saw something similar, pretty much like that only without the purple and no outline. and what 3 sf grape fitteds? didn't see em, only saw a purple/white one
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom