POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

C'mon homie, you a lil' dude. You just got your first fitted in like '04. I heard that's the same fitted Uncle Murda ran you off the block over. How this dude get chased off the block over a $20 "double whammy" pinwheel from Jerseyman Caps? This dude ran all the way to Bel Air over a hat. You must be out ya rabbit as5 mind G. Now you sellin' fitteds out the trunk of that 318I you got talkin' 'bout you "enterprising". I'll kick ya knee out the socket. You'll be the only cat around ya way wit' Rich Yung crutches. Watch when I see you Bozo.....

ayo im dyin over here
laugh.gif
im guessin you 2 know each other

im guessin you 2 know each other
Yo I've known the lil' homie for a minute. I've had the pleasure of sendin' his kufi to parts unknown on numerous occasions. Hedon't do tough things. He just a low key money gettin' dude. He aint a gorilla like me. When I see him, he salute me. He know how I put it down. Weused to rock to Philly together & his generousity was unbelievable. Anything I wanted, cheesesteaks, fitteds, son was my sponsor. I used to have all themlil' dudes comin' out they pockets. JJ, Adam, all of them. I used to go out there wit' like 9 dollars & come back home wit' the most bags.So yeah, me & the young cub got a few years behind us. He just had to get g-checked right quick because he got a lil' disrespectful. I had to give himthat ol' head chin check. I gave son the "go back to school so you don't end up like me" chin check.....

Newest Pickup. Been slacking, picking up a laptop soon, so can't purchase anything big. Ecapcity killing me with the nice updates, So tempted to make a bigpurchase, but just can't Yet.

i normally dislike all over fitteds, but that NHL is temptin, im guessin from the older logo you found it in a hole in the wall spot?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

air max 87- I bought it off Ebay. If I remember correctly the seller is henz0. If i am correct henz0 good looking out for the fitted, 1 of my favs by far.

anyone recieved there GUCCI Leaders fitted yet?? i ordered mine the day it got released and still haven't gotten it. anyone else??

Back
Top Bottom