POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Adam
roll.gif

Newest additions... check the "8 0/0" sticker on the gj fitted... those of you in the know will appreciate.
hats.jpg

Gj? I don't get it? Fill me in.....

Also anyone goin to the crooks grand store openin? That chain link C looks interestin.....

Gj? I don't get it? Fill me in.....

Also anyone goin to the crooks grand store openin? That chain link C looks interestin.....

DaFittedKing-It's Greg right? It's Alex from Finish Line. Is there anything special really going on thereSaturday or just the over $100 purchase thing? I haven't been there in a while.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

AFAIK, those fitteds are done. They were one of the first Ransom Customs. IIRC they were either a ransom opening fitted, if not one of the first couple customs the United Front put out
pretty sure i saw both there last week.

as far as sizes, i don't know.

hmmm, I'm most definitely blind. last time i rolled through i thought they were gone
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
. I might have to pick one up if they're on sale/were on sale.

The tweed they used on that Goods fitted is niceeee .

dagig, if you reading this check ya pm

Aiyo. On the real, I'm going to buy up at least two of those GJ fitteds.
eek.gif

But why couldn't they use their tradition gj logo?
frown.gif

If Coheed ever gets a fitted, I think I can stop buying them altogether.

capcity workers i was wondering will you ever get/make an all black or all green PILADELPHIA EAGLES fitted for you vintage NFL section.........i desperatelyneed one ..............or and original color TAMPA BAY BUCKS hat (when they were called the "YUCKS")
pimp.gif

or can you get/make the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS hat that has the
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
"BROAD STREET BULLY"
pimp.gif
wink.gif
on the front?

i don't usually ask this type of question but i was just curious.............i want to come to there but i live in PHILLY so its a nice travel for me toget there

Hahah, damn I didn't think that there would be too many people who knew about gj around these parts... good deal.

Beck put up six different colorways at their merchdirect site... it's not a New Era, but the quality of the fitted isn't bad at all.

baby dill Yeah, when I first saw the logo they used I was put off by it and wanted their usual one... but this fitted is growing on me like noother.

Back
Top Bottom