POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
32525fb4356c4de355ac905ee126e11e039f1a0.jpg

why does it do that when im trying to order the CREAM hat? it disappears from my cart when it starts to go to shipping.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

DaFittedKing-It's Greg right? It's Alex from Finish Line. Is there anything special really going on there Saturday or just the over $100 purchase thing? I haven't been there in a while.
Whats up... I heard they got a bunch of Limited Buffalo New Eras they are dropping that day and alot of new hockey hats, and they will have acoupleATrak Flagship hats they might be selling. Other than that i think its just 20% off and a free mini sabres hat after u spend $100. Sorry i never got back to ubout them Undfts, just been busy workin but i aint really got nothing left to sell...

Sup NT. I was making a post for this in the General forum but I thought the people who frequent this post would be a better help. I'm looking for some ofthe DC Comics x New Era Europe exclusive hats. Is there any way to get them cheap here in the US? I think I remember them being very expensive on NewEra's Euro site and they wouldn't ship here. I want them very badly but don't want to pay more than $40 for a hat...The two I'm looking forspecifically are:

315256d4f4a0753b57deb565a2f28d21a3930aa.gif
a523548544b1a4d45b1656ddeaa0a82d0e6c82f.gif

If you guys could point me in the direction of either of these that'd be great. I'm dying for the Joker one! Thanks

those DC Comics fitteds are terrible who in the hell would actually wear those...stan lee nerds i suppose

thanks micmorales.. those are my peoples...

and to whoever originally posted that goliath online store link, good lookin..

airmaxlows- how you been good sir? hows bean town....?

i know last time ur complaint was we didnt do enough (boston drunken fan) sox (/boston drunken fan) fitteds

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

we got a new green/red 2 sox fitteds
pimp.gif

very nice ty ... nice work

team_spirit.jpg

LEADERS 1354 calls this series of NEW ERA 59Fifty caps, "Team Spirt". They have a vintage feel to them with their script logo design and Kelly Green underbill. These hats come in the colorways of several well loved teams and will be released this Saturday at both LEADERS locations.

Are those the fitteds that crisone desgined? The joints have a clean and classic look. Good job fellas.

<>

Are those the fitteds that crisone desgined? The joints have a clean and classic look. Good job fellas.
..............Yo Rajah!!! Yeah, Ty just sent me the link to strictlyfitteds, I like how they came out, dope, I designed them with that Old SkoolN.W.A. rockin type "Raiders" feel.....hope to do another in the future.

Peace.

Cris1.

^ Good job on those man... Not only is the Starter-esq logo on point, but if you picked the colors you chose some of the most classic combos possible.

I can't even decide which I want more... The A's, Hornets, and Raiders colors are all calling me, but I'm already working the credit card too hardon Christmas Presents, copping all three might be just a little OD financially.

I'm on the fence with the goliath site though, if I can cop online Peg, is the only real reason I have to make the long trip from bushwick all the wayuptown when I'm out there. Not to mention I hardly need one more place to buy hats from, but those guys always come with the hardest designs.

Back
Top Bottom