Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

vrp32tl- Yea I think your right proper in long beach.

Ltotheizzo- nice skyline & goodfoot
pimp.gif

today...

Something different besides all these team lidz in here......picked up these In4mation New Eras from Ubiq

^ nice
pimp.gif

I'm hella bored right now smh

I may reget this later

this

to this

for these

* not done yet

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

^^ Scranton/Wilkes-Barre

I know the team, I just want to know where to grab the cap from. I had ordered 1 last year from MLB and they never got my size so the canceled my order.

yo SC Trojan you can find SWB yanks fitted at mickeys place. Plus mlb.com mightve restocked em.

@LB510 you shoulda pullled a faboulous and colored the SF in with a marker. Doesnt look to bad in the third pic.

does any houston people know where i can find this fitted that just says HOUSTON... it might be a premium goods exclusive(or some other shop) but i cantremember.. its all black with white letters i think

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

^^ Scranton/Wilkes-Barre

I know the team, I just want to know where to grab the cap from. I had ordered 1 last year from MLB and they never got my size so the canceled my order.
THAT specific hat? Myshirts had this one but on a 7 1/8 & 8 left.
mad.gif

yhst-44600485780694_2026_40948869

They said they were going to restock..... Where is the RESTOCK ?
pimp.gif

Orfiyus wrote:

@LB510 you shoulda pullled a faboulous and colored the SF in with a marker. Doesnt look to bad in the third pic.

marker FTL
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I need a brush with a finer point in order to do the insides and the new eraflag on the side

hdogg523- seen a couple ppl with the huston hat yourtalikng about. It is by premium goods. It released a while back good luck finding it

That yanks hat is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

yo SC Trojan you can find SWB yanks fitted at mickeys place. Plus mlb.com mightve restocked em.

Orfiyus/Kartoon, I'm looking for that one in particular. It matches a Yankees Jacket I got perfectly.

Orfiyus/Kartoon, I'm looking for that one in particular. It matches a Yankees Jacket I got perfectly.
http://www.amazon.com/Scr...qid=1225840764&sr=1-4

funny you should bring this fitted up cuz I might end up wearing mine if it rains lol.

Continuing with the Chicago Leaders theme...here's a preview of the 2nd installment. There's nothing on the back of the fitted, wanted to keep itclean.

It's NE's stock microsuede, its on the button also. I wanted it to stand out just a tad bit so I added some texture to it. I didn't want it to beanother black hat.

http://www.amazon.com/Scr...qid=1225840764&sr=1-4

funny you should bring this fitted up cuz I might end up wearing mine if it rains lol.
lol, I meant the white with Navy blue that Prymone posted. Speaking of rain, it seldom rains in Southern Cal let alone on SC game days. Wore theSC Tommy Trojan cap that CC had on Saturday and it poured for a short while, luckily the cap didn't get jacked up. Put on a plastic bag over it when itstarted comind down hard. Wore it with Bobbito Wheats and held up fine
pimp.gif

Might jump on that Leaders cap, when are they coming out Ty?

thanks fellas. I haven't really figured it out yet. I'm expecting four more colors and knowing NE, no telling when they'll come in. We put togethera collection around a new seal logo that we did so I'm thinking the Chicago Leaders will probably follow that.

Nothing major, but I like them. Plus they match my avi. both are New Eras

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

Can someone tell me who makes the hat with the kinda curly "P"?
Yeah Its A Proper Fitted They Have Alot Of Colorways At They're Store In Long Beach.

New thread means collection posts. Here's mine:

On-field Authentics

Grey underbills / randoms

Leaders

Cincinnati (Top left is my high school, top right is an old Cincy Royals hat)

Back
Top Bottom