Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Mickeysplace is having 30% off this weekend. Code is MEMORIALDAY

It looks like HC shipped most of my order so I can just let y’all know how to apply the code. You basically need one regularly priced item in your cart and then you can add stuff that’s on sale. It’ll give 25% off the entire total. If you only do on sale items, it’ll exclude the code entirely. I went in on some large faced wahoos. It looks like once they’re gone, they’re gonna be gone forever. They’re discounting what’s left and they’ll be the end of that wahoo chapter.

ill believe it when i see it...
You think HC would lie about new era taking wahoo out of their order catalogs?

Or are you talking about current stock that tends to sit? Just a week or two back as we were having this same conversation, wahoo had a FSR on HC. Not anymore. Ecapcity has one size left. 4ucap and hatheaven have plenty though.

Unless you're just talking about 'bootleg' type caps that come from china. I can see them not following the rules. But as far as USA
Made HC products, this may be the first time in years that they won't get a restock.

wallyhopp wallyhopp Think you must have done something wrong lol.

Just added only sale items to my cart and the code worked fine without having to add a full price hat like you said.

Mickeysplace is having 30% off this weekend. Code is MEMORIALDAY

It looks like HC shipped most of my order so I can just let y’all know how to apply the code. You basically need one regularly priced item in your cart and then you can add stuff that’s on sale. It’ll give 25% off the entire total. If you only do on sale items, it’ll exclude the code entirely. I went in on some large faced wahoos. It looks like once they’re gone, they’re gonna be gone forever. They’re discounting what’s left and they’ll be the end of that wahoo chapter.

wallyhopp wallyhopp Think you must have done something wrong lol.

Just added only sale items to my cart and the code worked fine without having to add a full price hat like you said.
Damn. Really? What price were the on sales? I had three $24.99. Only when I added a $40 cap did it kick in. A yellow box popped up being items being excluded from promotion.

You think HC would lie about new era taking wahoo out of their order catalogs?

naw, but i definitely think its more in logo purgatory between no longer being a current logo and being a "Cooperstown classic" than actually being banned.

i remember a few logos were like that...matter fact, da wizards logo in da Jordan era is in da same predicament.

naw, but i definitely think its more in logo purgatory between no longer being a current logo and being a "Cooperstown classic" than actually being banned.

i remember a few logos were like that...matter fact, da wizards logo in da Jordan era is in da same predicament.
Considering the braves almost used their screaming chief logo as a spring training cap 5-6 years back, I guess anything is possible. How that even became available in ordering catalogs is Questionable. And I think HC even produced a fitted for sale. You see that logo from time to time so I guess it's not out of the realm for wahoo to be around from time to time. Someone will get caught slipping on approved and banned logos

Considering the braves almost used their screaming chief logo as a spring training cap 5-6 years back, I guess anything is possible. How that even became available in ordering catalogs is Questionable. And I think HC even produced a fitted for sale. You see that logo from time to time so I guess it's not out of the realm for wahoo to be around from time to time. Someone will get caught slipping on approved and banned logos

i.e.

https://www.4ucaps.com/products/new-era-braves-398989-atlanta-brave?variant=42992878926

BRAVES-398989_large.jpg

Man. On one hand, the hats were on sale And they shipped super fast. On the other hand, their descriptions aren't quite matching up anymore.
Some on sale Wahoo's arrived today
0814C81D-5BAE-4AD4-99DA-C64CFA344E49.jpeg
The 1954 Indians is made in China despite their website stating otherwise. Buyer beware. The two tone larger wahoo is luckily Musa with imported wool. Quite the craftsmanship difference though. From stitching to the bill density. Sucks. Contemplating a return if they can do free shipping.

You can't tell on photo form but the recent 1954 has a flat wishbone C, while the older edition is raised. If there is any consolation, the most recent seems more accurate
83A5109F-5316-4AD0-806B-25BA3489BED3.jpeg

Flat FTW

is it normal for HC to ship out items separately from one single order? I copped three fitteds and all three have different tracking numbers and will arrive on different days. :emoji_confused:

Yep. That's normal. Kind of sucks if you have a small mailbox.
Individual stores are fulfilling orders if they're main facility doesn't have what you ordered.
I'm getting 4 shipping boxes for 5 hatsS

It's a lot like how lids used to be.

The old way, you pretty much waited for stores to ship to HCs main facility and then they woukd ship. So the turnaround used to be upwards of two weeks. Now their goal is a week

1930 Detroit Tigers Navy HC EXCLUSIVE arrived today. This almost made up for their 1954 Indians mishap.
upload_2019-5-31_16-59-49.jpeg

Super fuzzy poly. MUSA/Imported poly. Great stuff

A sunshine shot of the now sold out wahoo ninjahood ninjahood did you pick up any while they were on sale?
upload_2019-5-31_17-0-48.jpeg

Decent stuff. It's Chinese wool but the crown and bill aren't stiff and crappy. Not really fuzzy wool material. Acceptable given its price point.

wallyhopp wallyhopp chief wahoo takes up almost the entire front of that joint, huge difference in logo size to what we see today :lol:

HC sent me three different tracking numbers for one order. So I was expecting three separate boxes in the following days, but they all end up at my door this afternoon.

'98 Yankees, '02 Angels, '05 White Sox

Don't really like how small the patch is on the Angels :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

IMG_20190531_220025.jpg
IMG_20190531_220047.jpg

Back
Top Bottom