Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

BtownKj BtownKj Here are some of the older Roman Pro Cincinnati Reds caps that were retro'd. Wondering if you have these styles?

57-58 reds.JPG

57-60 reds.JPG

61-66 reds.JPG

you brave, white fitteds about as durable as wet toilet paper.

Understandable but this was one of my favorites from the 150th anniversary collection. I got the cream colored one to go with the 1902 jersey only because it’s hard to find a hat to go with a cream colored jersey :lol:

Anyone know how to make the high crown into a low crown? I tried the blow dryer stuff but doesnt work too well
Wear it. Wet it? Beat it with a bat. Sit on it? Rolling pin. That looks like one of those ultimate patch caps by Lids. Likely made in China wool. Pretty resilient crown shape. You just gotta break it down like a baseball glove.

what do you guys do to store your fitteds?
Old shoe shelf. Old beach towel on top to keep out dust. I’m not a fan of closed containers that may keep in moisture and they’re harder to pull out a hat one by one.
——
Still haven’t made a Lids purchase since their switch over. f em.
More of a coincidence on these last few pickups. You don’t plan for three of the same caps but the price was right.
D159F084-A0BD-4819-AE95-158F01F67ABE.jpeg

1995 era wool mariners grey under
1993 era wool tigers green under
2007 era poly tigers
2009 era poly tigers
2012 era poly tigers

All MUSA.
D3020500-47F2-4666-A646-1BF4FB332E43.jpeg

Close up of the 1993 on field. Such Fuzz
ACF0094A-7016-4674-BE5B-9A473264BC24.jpeg

I do regret buying this era still. The crowns are really hit or miss and tend to look like trucker hats half the time or more. Soft and comfortable and basically broken in for you from the jump. There’s that vintage allure but new era didn’t really get it completely right until about 1995 through to 2006.

Hope y’all scooped up some caps before today. Lids/new era has raised the price of onfields ANOTHER $2, bringing retail to $39.99.

May NE rot in hell for these changes. Raise the prices twice in a year, and then move the entire production out of the USA. These caps are worth $25 tops. Why are people so accepting of this crap?

Hope y’all scooped up some caps before today. Lids/new era has raised the price of onfields ANOTHER $2, bringing retail to $39.99.

May NE rot in hell for these changes. Raise the prices twice in a year, and then move the entire production out of the USA. These caps are worth $25 tops. Why are people so accepting of this crap?

welll damn

i dont buy from them anymore. I use other channels such as ebay, and other selling platforms

#neverretail

Haven't bought an on field in years, can't stand the poly material or black brims.
Custom wool grey brims/green brims >>>>>
And they're cheaper too

I like that asg logo better than that half guitar thing they were trying for. And no wahoo? I'm telling yall. It's out of the ordering database. Two Cs is just redundant but that's literally the only logo Cleveland now wants to use. Sad

because New Era doesn't have any real competition.

I hate lids website now since fanatics took over they dont have the free shipping to store opition no more and the clearance section is gone I use to rack up there and can't use the 20% on the new fitteds

Back
Top Bottom