Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

just got this email from hat club. Didn’t know they did this but this is my 5th cop in about 2 weeks
FC44A372-059A-42AC-9185-CA5E97ECDF5D.jpeg

don’t see the hat at all online must really be exclusive to club members.

Guccishades Guccishades

I found a fitted I want but my size is only available at a store in Japan (found via the Store Inventory feature). Is there a service you know of that can get it for me?
You mean in store only no online? No, and probably would cost too much to get all that done even if I had someone, especially during this pandemic

What do y’all use to store your caps?

nike shipping boxes...... I keep them in the dark don’t want the color to fade which happens from high watt light bulb.

it happened to one fitted hat in particular where I left the circle sticker on the top. When I finally went to peel the sticker off the color underneath was much darker... I had to put the sticker back so it wouldn’t be noticeable :lol:

I wear most of my hats so they sit on a shelf with a towel over them (to prevent dust/discoloring)
Hahahaha Hahahaha what brand are those bins? They seem to fit two rows perfectly. Right now some caps sit in old shipping boxes, one or two plastic storage bins. But nothing really Uniform.
————
Sign of the times, but they used to give those hat club bags out. You couldn’t give them away, so they literally gave them away lol.

can’t believe those brewers 94 caps all sold out instantly . Those sat for months when they had a release a year or two back. Throw a patch on anything and Gonezo. Mickeysplace has had those for $38 for years now. Never sold out. They’re manipulating numbers somewhere along the lines.

Two new pickups
Ebbets field 1947 Navy and a new era Albuquerque Dukes milb retro cap.
7EC26DF8-0FA4-4A32-AF82-5A8AFBB1B81C.jpeg

The Dukes is pretty special. This is a 2006-2007 era 100% wool, made in USA cap. The team folded in 2000, who then become the isotopes in 2003, so this 2006-2007 cap is more of a fashion retro. Super rare to find them not made in China (I own those too). Black sweatband and side flag, with a red under. This was pretty much the last year that we saw wool USA caps being done, even harder to find from a defunct team. Didn’t think I’d find another one ever again. The Chinese garbage is tough to wear

Last edited:
i still don't understand the pink underbrim fad

and let me not get started on the yellow or green Yankees fitted

imagine a red Dodgers fitted...that's SACRILEGIOUS

Back
Top Bottom