Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I just looked and I have hat club orders from the 5th, 7th and 9th. None of them shipped so far. If they try n put everything in the same box I need those other $7 shipping charges back.

Bruh that's what I'm saying. I copped 2 hats and neither has been sent out yet they're gonna ship em separately and charge for each. If they won't send out until a week later then consolidate the shipping and save us some bread. One box can fit like 10 hats

LA Dodgers Just Don X Better new pick up !

Attachments

• 0AA7A467-B489-4E86-83F6-ACED16E9AF1B.jpeg
    0AA7A467-B489-4E86-83F6-ACED16E9AF1B.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 04A559BB-F9EB-4C48-BCD7-8481435D67BD.jpeg
    04A559BB-F9EB-4C48-BCD7-8481435D67BD.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 115
Bruh that's what I'm saying. I copped 2 hats and neither has been sent out yet they're gonna ship em separately and charge for each. If they won't send out until a week later then consolidate the shipping and save us some bread. One box can fit like 10 hats
Bingo

My HC Order from three weeks back was too precise. I got multiple emails about it’s progress. In general though, maybe you have a pre order? Those have dates 90 days out. Plus they also ship from multiple locations so 5 hats may come in five boxes. Their old system had a meet point for our items but it changed within the past year or so. They’re basically doing stock locate in a time where everything is selling out super fast. So 8-10 locations may be scavenging.

Wow. I’ve never been charged for multiple shipments from HC. Is this new?

honestly I like that retro classic series

need to get the Detroit tigers one but im sure there all long gone now

Not MLB, but they did an MiLB Retro Classic for the Winnipeg Whips which I managed to somehow get last year.

Would love another one as a back up if I could ever find it, but who knows when that'll ever be.

My HC Order from three weeks back was too precise. I got multiple emails about it’s progress. In general though, maybe you have a pre order? Those have dates 90 days out. Plus they also ship from multiple locations so 5 hats may come in five boxes. Their old system had a meet point for our items but it changed within the past year or so. They’re basically doing stock locate in a time where everything is selling out super fast. So 8-10 locations may be scavenging.

Wow. I’ve never been charged for multiple shipments from HC. Is this new?

i ordered one hat Monday and one Wednesday and neither has even been processed to be shipped. And they weren't preorder. I normally don't stress a site about shipment speed but if I'm paying $6 each hat I expect it to at least leave the warehouse within 2-3 business days, not 5+

Hatclub annoys me. You gotta pray to the heavens to be able to cop any hat manually then you get a hat and it takes them forever to ship. If I'm spending $50 on one hat it shouldn't take a week before you mail it out.
On Twitter they said they got 4 people handling all the shipping imagine trying to get a refund from them

Just checked my HC account and the Dodgers Heart I ordered on the fif is still unfulfilled. First time this has happened with HC for me but understandable with only 4 people handling all shipping :wow:

Just checked my HC account and the Dodgers Heart I ordered on the fif is still unfulfilled. First time this has happened with HC for me but understandable with only 4 people handling all shipping :wow:

They shipped my second order from Wednesday last week before my first order from Monday last week lol. They need to make it free shipping for $45 orders instead of $50 bc all their custom hats are $45 and it's almost impossible to cop two hats on one drop bc by the time you add the second hat to cart the first one sold out.

They shipped my second order from Wednesday last week before my first order from Monday last week lol. They need to make it free shipping for $45 orders instead of $50 bc all their custom hats are $45 and it's almost impossible to cop two hats on one drop bc by the time you add the second hat to cart the first one sold out.

I just got my duffel bag shipped I had ordered 3 days ago .. still waiting for my Bulls pinky and Mets 2013 all star patch too be shipped .

They want you to buy accessories lol

Back
Top Bottom