Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I'm in a fitted group on facebook and FedEx orders beeeeeeeen getting smashed up.

The amount of parcels getting torn apart is absolutely unreal.
Hmm why do you think that is? I have received orders from UPS and USPS, all look fine. Some coming from East to West Coast.

I feel it’s a timing thing too. I have a mlbshop order coming in and I believe they’re using fedex smart post. It’s gonna end up taking 10-12days. I feel it’s more of an exposure issue too. The more stops and hands the package touches, the worse it looks for being in one non smashed piece. These packages get loaded and unloaded and reloaded constantly. My current package skipped over or drove through my state. And it won’t be here for another 3-4 days. It’s been known for years. Smart post is trash. Many ebay and other posts about them being slow and coming damaged. HC is trying to save a few pennies for what are essentially over priced hats. I think many would pay for priority or for a second box.

Hmm why do you think that is? I have received orders from UPS and USPS, all look fine. Some coming from East to West Coast.

When I order USPS or UPS it goes through like 1 or 2 cities before reaching me. With Fedex Ground, it'll go through 6+ cities so your package is being loaded and unloaded onto so many different trucks that the likelihood of huge packages squashing yours during the trip are very high.

Hopefully they fix the problem. FedEx plays soccer with all your packages?

I try to avoid using fedex but fedex ground is my only issue. FedEx Express aka Air is normally fine. It's the truck drivers that fedex uses who don't give a damn.

I spoke to someone who worked a route for fedex and he told me the drivers that deliver packages don't give a damn bc they buy those routes and if the person who owns the route doesn't penalize them for damaged packages they don't worry about your box being demolished.

One of my favorite Washington Nationals 2019 WS Patch from Hatclub . New Pick Up

Attachments

• 9CD0F4EE-11FC-4BF3-9469-F9244596779A.jpeg
    9CD0F4EE-11FC-4BF3-9469-F9244596779A.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 84

It's really bizarre. It's specifically FedEx where the boxes are getting smashed.

Could be like others have said about it changing hands pretty frequently, but still.

It's really bizarre. It's specifically FedEx where the boxes are getting smashed.

Could be like others have said about it changing hands pretty frequently, but still.
I’m glad I’m not far from a main west coast hub I don’t have issues “yet”

what's worse, a black underbrim fitted or a grey underbrim snapback?

Attachments

• 56AF8555-E65D-498C-92F9-C3D6E64E1C5C.jpeg
    56AF8555-E65D-498C-92F9-C3D6E64E1C5C.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 83508062-16F9-4B0C-AB61-2AF39CBFF39E.jpeg
    83508062-16F9-4B0C-AB61-2AF39CBFF39E.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 136
made a couple of these padres joints on the on field authentics but couldnt do a black underbrim. saw that these new era snapbacks had a grey underbrim and they look/feel just like a fitted so i grabbed one for myself.

I can’t stand black underbrim so that’s worse for sure. If it ain’t green underbrim or grey, I don’t want it.

Order me another Yankee aime Leon in black. I love that low profile fit. I kinda need to get purple then call it quits, got to wait to find another good resale priced one first though.

therealest1 therealest1 nice Mariners. That's one of the ones I'm missing. I need the non flagged musa version, which they wore for two seasons (15&16) before the flag jumped in. Ive seen it here or there. But I'll be honest, that bright blue is bright enough, the yellow is tough to pull off together. So I've yet to pull the trigger. The all yellow trident with thick white outline is a better contrast than this S compass.

Here's a fun fact about black nasties. They have now been on caps longer than the grey under phase. 94-06 was the grey under phase officially, and 07-20 is now the black nasty phase. Time flies.

Nice to see the On-Field hats for this 2020 MLB Postseason have this year's playoff logo design entirely stitched on instead of a patch which was standard the last several years.

I won't get one though because I always see those annual playoff hats as disposable or useless or played out after a season ends.

98 today, was expecting a white sweatband and thought it was fake, came from fanatics :ohwell:
50434482516_dacffc9e8c_b.jpg
Nice hat. That patch is oddly one of the only accurate recreations after all these years

Heads up to NT, Jimmyjazz actually has a few listed. One says snapback but it's the 2000 subway series patch, and the other is a 1998 patch like above, but not marked as being a patch. There's also the 2000 ws patch cap. Nice little pocket of Yankee stuff there. You can't beat fabric pricing. Sometimes these don't get excluded properly and the 20-30% codes work.

98 today, was expecting a white sweatband and thought it was fake, came from fanatics :ohwell:
50434482516_dacffc9e8c_b.jpg

I see so many people ripping on white sweatbands on social media and I don't get it unless you cop 1 hat and wear it daily. If you're someone who has 30+ hats who gives a damn about the band being white? It's not gonna get dirty from you wearing it once a month unless you're wearing it to play baseball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom