Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Got 1 of each team for the OVO NBA drop
F051DAFE-A039-4837-AA79-E4FE67626BDC.jpeg

Had the Lakers Jacket in my car and couldn't check out fast enough...man that jacket looks nice!!!

Those jackets looked really dope but realistically would be a $800 jacket sitting in the closet that would be worn 1-2 times every other year lol.

Last few weeks of pick ups
The doubling up continues.
C8142779-49FE-42D8-8952-90917287F2E6.jpeg
17B7FA0C-B316-40C6-8271-491A928B6FD1.jpeg

03-05 tigers home on field. Made in USA. Wool. Grey under.
06 tigers home on field. Made in USA. Wool. Grey under.
91-92 era padres on field. Made in USA. Wool. Green under

Anyone have any more info on this padres set? When they moved to this color scheme in 91, they switched to grey under. I’ve never seen this design with this combo.
The battermans are glued on, so this indicates 1992 when they glued on battermans. But the uv color doesn’t match up correctly. I’m thinking samples or just retail authentics with the wrong uv color?

Grabbed the Expos 80s All Star today off of Hat Club and then saw it was a * grey * UV for some reason

tupac-but-why.gif
These didn’t exactly fly off the shelf, nor have the decrypted titles. I’m guessing some of these were not their designs.
turntupfern88 turntupfern88 their email showed the basic state outline logo. I saw two that I potentially wanted still sitting some 3 hours later but ultimately said no. The block C Indians is raised, and seems too large in size. They usually don’t get these details wrong.

My man, how? You are finding nothing but grails. Been on the hunt for the Padres all-wool for months and can only ever find used.
Last few weeks of pick ups
The doubling up continues.
C8142779-49FE-42D8-8952-90917287F2E6.jpeg
17B7FA0C-B316-40C6-8271-491A928B6FD1.jpeg

03-05 tigers home on field. Made in USA. Wool. Grey under.
06 tigers home on field. Made in USA. Wool. Grey under.
91-92 era padres on field. Made in USA. Wool. Green under

Anyone have any more info on this padres set? When they moved to this color scheme in 91, they switched to grey under. I’ve never seen this design with this combo.
The battermans are glued on, so this indicates 1992 when they glued on battermans. But the uv color doesn’t match up correctly. I’m thinking samples or just retail authentics with the wrong uv color?

New Era hasn't really done any int'l soccer club caps, have they? Looking for some LFC fitteds and I'm seeing nothing but '47 snapbacks...

just started take off my stickers off again,
weird, when i started around 17 y/o i took em off and wore dem flat then like 24 y/o i was like eff it, i might die soon won't matter if im rocking this cap now or tom was just curving them with a rubber band/hair tie
today 30 y/o im taking em off to steam dem for the perfect curve and putting stupids pins on em :rofl:

20211002_134516.jpg

not sure if stankonia or thug motivation 101

Last edited:
New Era hasn't really done any int'l soccer club caps, have they? Looking for some LFC fitteds and I'm seeing nothing but '47 snapbacks...

I don't follow soccer, but they're out there, just maybe not all teams. Spot I go to has some old England ones. I might have seen Tottenham's before too.

Anybody know how legit hat heaven is? I been out of the fitted game for a minute but they keep some personal classics in stock. Never heard of them before though.

Back
Top Bottom