Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

are those satin bills? the red ones kinda have a sheen to them.
haven't seen this version in the thread yet.

Those fitteds like the 49ers one you posted are available now online. They're from a catalog program New Era offered to retailers. Basically two-tone team color fitteds with the team word mark on the back.

Last edited:
Saw a tan Knicks "strap back" the other guy but can't find it now. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

These ****** wildin with these $38 fitteds :lol:
Good thing I live in NYC, never pay more than 30 for the same fitteds they have on these sites

Is this the first time they wore postseason patches on caps? I know they wear one for the WS, but i don't recall them wearing one for just postseason...unless i forgot

yea it was funny you posted that, err poster, i just recently won a roman pro senators hat, should be coming in monday.

JFMartinMcDandruff yes it is the first season where they are wearing postseason patch caps. And its a dam shame because MLB is simply looking to milk their fans the most they can :smh:. especially with the patch boom that has been going on for a bit. Cant even give us a stitched on patch, just another glued on gimmick to the side to take advantage. and this being a historical season for the Nationals, its going to be extremely hard for me to NOT buy the hats. bastards

Last edited:
1. I'm shocked they're not doing a hat for Miguel Cabrera. Maybe they don't think it'll sell well because they're not a popular fitted?
2. The post season patches are weak but I'm not even mad. IF my Yankees win the World Series, I'll pick one up. If we get booted, I don't want that hat.

Back
Top Bottom