Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Heads up. Macy's.com is having 40% off your entire order if you order 4 items. This includes all recent on fields and whatever new assortment that used to make its way to lids.com. Throw in free shipping and Ebates additional 6% off, and you can score some on fields for $21 shipped.

Sale ends Sunday.

Screenshot_20190728-014334_Instagram.jpg
Too rich for my blood

A copycat of lebronland has the twin towers?

Yeah man. I'm done with this social media ****. That's uncalled for. Too rich? How about too uncalled for.

What about the empire State building? Something seems off and highly insensitive

Because of high demand? Nah man. This **** is produced in China and takes 2-4 Weeks to reproduce and ship out. This is nasty clip art that's been around by embroiders for years. What the hell man. This is nasty.

Does anyone here own any of the retro crown fitted caps? Essentially it’s just a fitted minus the boning in the crown, was just wondering what was the consensus on them.

https://www.neweracap.com/search?q=Retro+crown:relevance:type:FITTED&page=0&scroll=toListing
DF588F33-B381-45A9-9BCC-B08A18D70631.jpeg

I have a dodgers cap thats a retro crown, personally I love the fit of it, and the material it’s made of but I’d recommend trying one on cause the look is different when you actually put it on almost like a flex fit

Does anyone here own any of the retro crown fitted caps? Essentially it’s just a fitted minus the boning in the crown, was just wondering what was the consensus on them.

https://www.neweracap.com/search?q=Retro+crown:relevance:type:FITTED&page=0&scroll=toListing
DF588F33-B381-45A9-9BCC-B08A18D70631.jpeg
There's a decent post at necaptalk. I relate it more to a really truly worn beater cap you may or may not have ran over with your car. The 'retro' crown aspect likely takes you back to baseballs beginning to the 60s. By and large the 70s and 80s baseball fitteds were high crown trucker style caps. So take new eras marketing with a grain of salt.

I'm looking for a Detroit Tigers cap without the New Era flag on it.
eBay usually $13-$20 shipped. Be persistent. Lots of made in China caps too though.

I saw some new era Cleveland Indians hats in Marshall’s. Has the chief always been that small or am I tripping?
Not to get into a history report but,
The smaller wahoo came around around 2002-2003. To throw a curve ball at you, the lighter Navy smaller Wahoo's had a run from 2002 to 2014. In 2015, they returned to a darker Navy blue but kept wahoo small. By 2017, they added side flags. So there's just a year or so stretch of non flagged small wahoo dark Navy. What did Marshalls end up having? Price solid?

^those made in USA with imported materials?

Anyone care to scoop me up some 7 3/4, 7/8 or 8s. eBay may fetch $20-25 on a good day so I'd meet y'all in the middle, If it's worth your time

Back
Top Bottom