Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

It's all within era guidelines really. So credit to new era

I'm looking like this kid in Bronx Tale right about now.
1593822129928.jpeg

Late 80s to early 90s on fields were the highest crowns of any era so expect that if the cap is from that era.

For real though...whose bright idea was it to go with high crowns in the first place. It's never been a good look yet they continue to make them like that.

Not as bad as the 80's/90's but still. Cm'on!
1593831710103.png

At least they're not as big as those hat/helmet things....
1593831731800.png
Bottom pic has to be photoshopped.

Ya that looked ridiculous but at least there was a legit safety reason behind it.

The high crown just looks goofy

Im done buying 1/2, my last few didn’t fit so now I buy 5/8 or snaps. Even some of the 5/8s I bought last year were too small.
I hate snaps, they fit so damn weird. Only one i have is the raps championship one but it fits weird af. I rock it backwards

His teammate alex cobb took a line drive to the heas and missed 2 or 3 mths. Torres actually came into the game right after cobb got hurt and got the win. He was affected from seeing that so hes been rocking that special safety cap.

VIDEO: -- THIS just happened today...

VIDEO: -- THIS just happened today...
**** bro

I hate this ****. I remember being like 10 or 11 and i smoked one right back at the pitcher. Hit him square in the forehead. He was a big 10yr old too, he was crying for a minute but he ate that ****.

I was like 15 i took one to the face, i put my glove up trying to catch it but i wasnt quick enough. It hit my glove then my face, it took off some the speed/impact. I have a scar over my right eye cuz of that

Not buying it totally. The 2020 onfields are excluded at fanatics. Those sales appear terrible to the point of fsrs still being there. The retro aspect is killing it though. Nostalgia to a better time is all too real. Hatclub is playing some funny games. Their drops used to last hours with many weird sizes lasting months. Their initial drops are assuredly smaller in volume, flat out. They know what theyre doing. They used to get maybe 50 caps for a run. Now it's 30 or less, and they claim popularity is CRAZY. Popularity may be up a bit. But then they drop the pre orders.

The FOMO is Where it's at while we stay at home. You don't know how long it'll take them to get caps into the pre order portal.

I agree with him though. $42-45 a pop? I got back into caps because they were $8-15 lol. The new territory is too rich for my blood.

Most don't want the GR caps. They want to flex online with a 15-20 cap HC run. So there is definitely a new aspect present. But sales being up overall?

Millions would go to games and buy a cap in person. The GRs have to be down. These 15 cap releases make it seem like sales are amazing. Overall, I feel it's down. Hype is up though.

Last edited:
Anyone own a grey under 2000s era LOW PROFILE Cap? Wondering just how low they are. There's a seller online who's had a few caps no one will touch for almost a year now.

Overall HC sales are funny. The pirates grey under has had a fsr for months now. But sales are up? The picking and choosing can be crazy I guess.

Been trying to knock off caps on my list that i gave away cuz they shrunk on me and fit tight as hell all of a sudden. Or my head just got bigger idk.

Need some discounts to pop up tho

Theyve got to. All of em were 1/2and they fit tight af on me. I gave em all to the homeless mans. Buncha fly *** homeless dudes in my city rocking all the fitteds and nikes i gave away 😂
where did you store them and how long did it take for this to happen?

Back
Top Bottom