Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Question is who's going to know you got a pink or blue uv unless the chick you talking to is short 😆😁😆

d23ef8e6-db01-483b-ac95-e03ea5d6a54a-jpeg.2710489

I won’t name the seller but there’s a dude who sells one or two hats per HC release for $55-$70. He’s hustling but barely making $10/cap. He has 80-100 HC releases on the auction block. Flipping hats may double your money. But it’s never been a huge money gainer. Not sure what some are expecting. Does stockX accept hats yet? Lol.

Other than HC, it’s been a buyers market for atleast a decade. Resell is nearly dead.
Seems like a waste of time to me. If i resell something its usually when im able to grab doubles and flipping the 2nd one pays for mine pretty much

I still can't determine or notice UV color even after HC told me to care about it. I look more at overall shape of the crown. You can tell almost right away where many of this crap is being made. I can spot quality fuzzy poly from a mile away. Elmer fudd crowns are also spotted easily. But if you blend in , that's the best part to be in. I feel many going with colored unders wants to be noticed, and are failing. So now HC is going with wicked crown and upper colors.

I'll tell a random person nice hat 9 times out of 10 based on the shape and overall design without even sniffing at UV color. Not sure if that's common elsewhere. It's almost like you trying to gain credit or props by wearingvolt green socks, when you can't even really see them. UV Color is pointless in many regards.

Last edited:
We went to Detroit for a road trip and on the way back we stopped by one of the malls. Walked into Jimmy Jazz to see if they had a Dipset tee that I couldn't find in a different location and the girl said 'Dipset....?' Yeah. Cam, Juelz, Jimmy, Freekey? '......we don't have that but we have Akoo.'

Had to just walk right on out. Akoo, man.....:smh:

It’s from ecap I believe. I purchased a 1/2. It’s in great condition for the lowski.

What color? Are you..............selling? If it's red, then disregard me asking.

We went to Detroit for a road trip and on the way back we stopped by one of the malls. Walked into Jimmy Jazz to see if they had a Dipset tee that I couldn't find in a different location and the girl said 'Dipset....?' Yeah. Cam, Juelz, Jimmy, Freekey? '......we don't have that but we have Akoo.'

Had to just walk right on out. Akoo, man.....:smh:

What color? Are you..............selling? If it's red, then disregard me asking.
The murdered out one I copped a 3/8 and 1/2 cuz of sizing issues. I kept the half and gave jaypesoz jaypesoz the 3/8. A yr ago.

Back
Top Bottom