Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Macys has 30% off and free shipping on a lot of hats right now. Some nice CLEAN hats included, not these fruity pebble fitteds y'all gonna regret buying in a couple years.

This guy is bozo the clown, he can go **** himself.
Im at a point where I don’t make regrettable cops nowadays >D And I’m already gearing up for the hatheaven drop Monday

let’s be real, fruity pebbles are the joints HC dropped today :lol:This is basically the Mariners alternate on field with a clean off white crown instead of navy

Hat Heaven w/ the quick shipping on daily wear caps.
Sizing is weird tho, little too loose to my regular 7 5/8 that I always get. Saw a few tips online to size them down a bit but any of y’all got recommended techniques to shrink fitteds?
31B0A361-9CA4-4889-ABEF-2641BB4AA026.jpeg

Sizing is weird tho, little too loose to my regular 7 5/8 that I always get. Saw a few tips online to size them down a bit but any of y’all got recommended techniques to shrink fitteds?
i bought a three pack of those stankees a couple pages back but only used it once and it worked kind of well. i just don't know if the price was worth it :lol:

Can’t do white or off white of anything, ever . Of hundreds of hats, I think I own 2 that are white based. I have a grey orioles and a few college fitteds that are white. They get dirty and age within mere wears. No thanks

I'm too nervous to even wear my white front Winnipeg Whips. It'll probably never get worn.

This one's excessive, but people have done it and swear by it:

7. FITTING AN OVERSIZED CAP BY SHRINKING
This method is not for the faint of heart.
I would not recommend it for specialty hats, materials or one of a kind irreplaceable caps.
Discretion is advised.
You’ve been warned.
Ok!
Pre heat oven to 300 degrees. This is key.
Boil water and pour on the inside and outside of all panels including the buckrum. Full coverage.
Place in the oven for 5 minutes. DO NOT go over this time!
When the 5 minutes is up, remove from the oven and wear until dry or use a hair dryer to complete the drying process.
Repeat as necessary.

NHL/MLB crossover Blackhawks/Cubs. Copped to go with raging bull 5’s next month.

Attachments

• 5A58EB1B-182E-4644-95C1-D1624A70626A.jpeg
    5A58EB1B-182E-4644-95C1-D1624A70626A.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 5
  • E58F5C1D-8F99-40BB-8910-6C4741987FF9.jpeg
    E58F5C1D-8F99-40BB-8910-6C4741987FF9.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 70
  • B9E8A04A-22B7-4C37-951F-B7D331C45D39.jpeg
    B9E8A04A-22B7-4C37-951F-B7D331C45D39.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 96
Y'all got some serious heaters in your collections. Props.

Wondering about your affinity towards one team, if any, and does it hesitate you from getting certain team caps.
I'm a Red Sox & Eagles fan and don't like the thought of getting any other team stuff.
Y'all just go for what logos you like or stick to your team(s)?

Wondering about your affinity towards one team, if any, and does it hesitate you from getting certain team caps.
I'm a Red Sox & Eagles fan and don't like the thought of getting any other team stuff.

the beauty of the hat collecting for me is idc about baseball like that lol. I'm a casual MLB fan so I'll just watch whichever team is on. I live in NY so I'll just root for the Yankees or Mets if they're on but otherwise idc who wins. That allows me to buy any MLB Logo hats but I'm an Eagles and Knicks fan and won't rock any other NBA or NFL team logos

A majority of my collection is Winnipeg team hats...not because I even watch any of them play but it's my hometown.

I used to buy teams/hats from places I've been (Mexico WBC, a ton of SF Giants) but I sold almost all of them.

I *like* a lot of the logos out there, just wouldn't buy any of them.

I used to get random custom fitteds because I wanted something that felt exclusive to me.

Eventually I stopped buying those kinds of fitteds and now just wear onfield authentic Yankees hats. I have one NY Rangers new era fitted, before Fanatics took over, those are pretty much the only hats I wear.

Back
Top Bottom