post your old-school pic in og's!!! ( retro hype-beasts need not apply!)

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

MJ All Day45 wrote;

Maroon VIs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wearing the same exact outfit when they drop.

LOL i was waitin on this one!!! u !!$%+ out this pic, LOL
wink.gif

Do the same thing with my body too. 
laugh.gif

df816f15946c3ff6cb1d972d87b774a41cbac614_r.gif

lls it's a lot of white kids with some OG heat in here!!! suprised no diss or anything just in the dc area its not like that and other places ive been those kids always wore like la gear and payless and then as the years went on it was like airwalks and stuff like that. yall shoulda posted where you all was from

My sister and I 1989. Rocking my Wht/red/blk 4's. Beat these to the ground 
laugh.gif
. Nice pics in here

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

At my friends birthday party wearing my first jordans! Had some og total max foamposites too but not sure if i have a picture.  I didnt like taking pictures back then haha.
Nice pic. . . gotta love the OG Flint XIII's. . . not as much as the SnapFast Ford Explorer model though 
laugh.gif

I wonder if that snap fast Explorer also had those faulty Firestone tires

Originally Posted by 45DE

lls it's a lot of white kids with some OG heat in here!!! suprised no diss or anything just in the dc area its not like that and other places ive been those kids always wore like la gear and payless and then as the years went on it was like airwalks and stuff like that. yall shoulda posted where you all was from

LOL, being a white kid that rocked some OG heat, I think it may be either or both being in an inner city and influenced by the pop culture of kicks or really balling. I just found this thread and missed an opportunity to scan pics when I visited my mother tonight with my wife and daughter. I had Jordan 3 through 17s growing up, plus some other nice OGs like Pumps, uptempos, etc.

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

At my friends birthday party wearing my first jordans! Had some og total max foamposites too but not sure if i have a picture.  I didnt like taking pictures back then haha.
Nice pic. . . gotta love the OG Flint XIII's. . . not as much as the SnapFast Ford Explorer model though 
laugh.gif
Thanks. At the time i think i was in to model cars but an explorer
laugh.gif
guess i liked SUV's..

Nice pics everyone. Its cool to see this old pics.

1991 i was in 5th Grade or so
OG Jordan VI White/Infrared

p.s. peep the bulls jordan sig hat!! LOL
roll.gif

427602_2972086056703_1098304371_32408961_1112099173_n.jpg
I was around 6-7 years old when these came out. I got them for my bday and left them at our doorstep. I lived in a gated community/gated house and someone stole them
mad.gif
Boy I was pissed that day.

This thread is awesome, gonna have to look up some of my pics at my parents house.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Great Thread

30a9dfm.jpg

This is why Nike Air will always rule, and proof that the jumpman sucks on the back of 3's.  Look how much Nike Air stands out!  Amazing!

damn i know i got atleast one pic at home but im at school. wish i could post one! but some of yall was laced for lil kids lol

hahaha, lets keep this thread alive folks!!! Thanks to everyone that has posted pic's and made this thread what its is!!!

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

1991 i was in 5th Grade or so
OG Jordan VI White/Infrared

p.s. peep the bulls jordan sig hat!! LOL
roll.gif

427602_2972086056703_1098304371_32408961_1112099173_n.jpg
I was around 6-7 years old when these came out. I got them for my bday and left them at our doorstep. I lived in a gated community/gated house and someone stole them
mad.gif
Boy I was pissed that day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I definalty would of cried!!! BTW in-case anyone was wondering, I'm standing next to a RESCUE RANGER CHIPMUNK at Disney world in Fl. I was in about 6th grade here. The shirt I'm wearing has a Chevy BLAZER on it, all jacked up and whatnot!! too frickin funny!!! Sucks being 32, wish I was back in these days!!  
sick.gif

tired.gif

^i can deal with the pants its the fact that he is wearing them and has a collared shirt tucked into them lmao
roll.gif
those were the days of amazing fashion

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^i can deal with the pants its the fact that he is wearing them and has a collared shirt tucked into them lmao
roll.gif
those were the days of amazing fashion

To me it screams Active Duty or recently discharged military. You don't see those pants that much anymore, but I remember in the late 80s/early 90s a bunch of friends dads were just coming out of the service and they were all super regimented in how they dressed even in lounging gear.

Back
Top Bottom