post your old-school pic in og's!!! ( retro hype-beasts need not apply!)

I had every OG Jordan from the Vs through the XVs, but this is the only pic I could find. I'll keep Looking, I'm sure I can find a bunch more of some CBs, Uptempos, Air Raids, etc. 
Jordan X

dug up some more goodies the last 3 are early retro's but I figured you would enjoy 
happy.gif

Pony's Circa 1988

Nike Ultra Force 3/4 1990 & Tie Die Jordan IV shirt (that was closest I was getting to owning the OG IV back then 
laugh.gif
)

Hot Pink Shorts and Ultra Forces 
pimp.gif

Nike Solo Flight 1990 

Nike Flight 91, Notre Dame Chalkline Jacket, Zubaz pants, Signature Notre Dame Snap back

Not OG's but OG retro's so I figured you guys would enjoy

99 Black Red Jordan IV Retro's x Class of 99 Shirt 
glasses.gif

2000 Jordan V retro's (notice how bright the reflection was on the tongue!!! LMAO) my friend and I still have jokes about this flik

2000 Columbia Blue XI retro's x Brand Jordan Jersey x Sling 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
full Bulls uni with a Jags(?) hat not matching a damn thing.

I use to do the same.  had like a full navy nike basketball fit with a red unc hat
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

laugh.gif
full Bulls uni with a Jags(?) hat not matching a damn thing.

I use to do the same.  had like a full navy nike basketball fit with a red unc hat
roll.gif

I think I have another pic of me in full Jason Kidd Mavericks regalia while wearing CB34s and a pirates hat. I try to keep it a bit more simple these days, lol.

Came across these photos. Mid 90's is when I was into shoes when I had money to buy shoes on my own. First pair was Air Force Max 93 but I didn't have pictures of me wearing them. Second pair I bought were OG XIs. Wore them to Vegas. Lastly, you can barely make it out but they are Air GO LWP.

I just found a bunch of pics from my youth basketball teams from the mid 90s. Lots of OG Nike and Reebok basketball. Some Fila and Cons too. I'll post tonight if I get home early enough. If not then tomorrow.

Cool thread

only old school pics I could find were of me rockin the OG questions, og answer IVs, og i3 playoffs, son of gloves, and some og16s.
Me and the boys went HARD on those iversons in middle school.
pimp.gif

Wish I could find some of me rockin the grant hill and stackhouse filas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Cool thread

I only old school pics I could find were of me rockin the OG questions, og answer IVs, og i3 playoffs, song of gloves, and some og16s.
Me and the boys went HARD on those iversons in middle school.
pimp.gif

Wish I could find some of me rockin the grant hill and stackhouse filas.
pimp.gif
I loved the first Grant Hill Filas! I remember rocking them hard in 6th grade. 

If you can identify anything I don't know please let me know.
Me in Tmacs:

Me in the White Tee under the jersey in Ndestrukts, teammates in Penny 2, unknown Cons, and something else unknown

Me winning the opening tip in Nike Ndestrukts, other players in Air More Uptempos, Penny 2, etc.

Me in number 11, other players in various stuff

My brother getting new Cons for his Bday

My team in Pennies, Questions, etc.

Me in a god awful Shaq tee, my friend in some Nike cross Trainer, I had Fila Jamballs on in this pic, I think I have a better one of them somewhere

League players in Air More Uptempo

Me in Xanthus Xavier McDaniels, I know I wasn't the only one rocking these in 92

Teammates in Reebok and Nike

Me in Xanthus, brother in Reebok Pump Court Victory I think, My bro had tons of Pumps

Me in random Adidas, my brother in Pumps

my brother on the end in unidentified cool grey bball sneakers

team in Penny 2, Cons, and something else.

Players in Questions and other stuff

Please tell me what these sneakers are? me and my bro had them, I thought they were Ewings, but now not sure

My Brother even played baseball in his Pumps, kid wore pumps for like six years straight

Also wanted to add that I now run the youth league that those pictures are from. I coach a team and schedule and organize the whole league. I have tons of pics from the past few seasons, and the kids who play now rock some serious sneakers for games. This year we had kids play in almost every colorway of Lebron 9's except Big Bangs, every colorway of Kobe VII except Galaxies, and tons of retro Jordans. One of the kids played the entire season in the Kobe VII Cheetah Christmas Days. Lots of Adizeros and Zig Encores tooSo there are still young kids playing in the sneakers some people are just collecting.

Originally Posted by beansietime

If you can identify anything I don't know please let me know.

my brother on the end in unidentified cool grey bball sneakers
looks like zoom flight 96

Originally Posted by beansietime

were those a Jason Kidd sig at one time? I remember him talking about them as "Kidd's"

i don't think so, but i could be wrong. he prob thought that cuz the zoom flight 95 from the year before were worn by j.kidd

I think Kidd may have worn them, I'm not 100% sure though. Penny did, a lot of players did.

Awesome stuff everyone

Know I have some pictures of me from 4th-5th grade in OG Taxi 12's and Iverson Answers.. Will try to dig them up

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I think Kidd may have worn them, I'm not 100% sure though. Penny did, a lot of players did.

Awesome stuff everyone

Know I have some pictures of me from 4th-5th grade in OG Taxi 12's and Iverson Answers.. Will try to dig them up

I remember seein some pictures of me crossing a kid over in my J kidds. the black/royal zoom uptempo Vs, with that funky lookin plastic thing on the side. Straight fireeee. i was killin it in like 5th grade with those. I thank this thread for reminding me of that. Now i gotta find em

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Awesome stuff everyone

I remember seein some pictures of me crossing a kid over in my J kidds. the black/royal zoom uptempo Vs, with that funky lookin plastic thing on the side. Straight fireeee. i was killin it in like 5th grade with those. I thank this thread for reminding me of that. Now i gotta find em

you might be able to get them again soon.. http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/02/nike-zoom-uptempo-5-whitenavy-red/

Back
Top Bottom