Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If people would stop always worrying about the next best thing they might realize the fun that can be had right now and other's might join you.
Ever been chillin' at a bar or party and all your friends keep wanting to go to that next place (maybe it's you) hoping it's better. You end up chasing a good time and spend more time worrying about what else is out there. Most places we go aren't even bad to begin with. Most humans just have an annoying habit of finding the greener grass. Stop it!

Less a theory than it is a better idea.

imthekang wrote:
Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by saint lt

i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

damn i cant believe i skipped this.....i thought about this years ago.....it first came to my mine when all this HD technology start coming out on t.v.'s........i always thought that every t.v. had a camera or/and a mic......everybody isnt caught by snitching...."enemy of the state"............but anyways i totally agree with the posts above....

XBOX Kinect: its a online camera that stays on even when your xbox is "powered off"......electricity is still running for the kinect even when its off.....and just like unbreakable ^ said it will help ads, who's living in this particular household, any legal activities, convicts in the home, and etc....you name it..... and its soooooooo funny after you played a game on kinect it ask's the player if you like to upload your image online....LOL....and if you decide to do otherwise, oh well, it already saved your pics anyways.
laugh.gif

Wii: you create mini me's on the game before starting.....more then likely the whole family will eventually have a character. now the wii console has a close idea to who lives at this property and a good idea to who looks like what.....better get them taxes showing the right numbers...

Now i bet some of you are saying. "well, if im not doing anything wrong i dont have anything to worry about."...by all means think what you think, do what you want to do brotha'...but why is it like this? what direction is this society going in? what privacy DO I have? twitter follows me....facebook watches me while im out.....xbox watches me while im inside...my cell phone goes with me everywhere not to mention it has a "GPS".....and i know im forgetting some...

its funny sometimes how people think there the only person watching what their doing.......im pretty sure im being watched now...as Dwayne Carter would say "i know the feds listening, homie what money?"-I'm on one..

if its toooo good then its bad for you.....i.e. sweets, candy, xbox, fast food, going raw.lol.you name it....

P.S. I HAVE A DREAM...I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY LIFE IS GOOD...NOT JUST MINE, EVERY BODIES....

imthekang wrote:
man one day i want to do whatever i can do to expose as much as i can before i die...............

why?   because i do care about the future to some extent with hoping this planet can one day be a better place, not caring how long it may take.  during my time our after.

why not now?   because i want to enjoy this thing we call "life" as much as i can with trying to purposely be oblivious to the greed/selfishness/arrogance in this world.

assassinated for being to educated -Curren$y

known to man, humans are the "smartest" creatures on earth but we killed each other everyday for the "stupidest" reasons........A lot of the main reason are posted in here......

Early 1900's im pretty sure there were illnesses that kill folks everyday but nothing like in our society now. so what does that tell you the type of lifestyle we(I) should try to attempt to live today?

Originally Posted by LAFitted 818

-FACEBOOK was created by the CIA, a new way to track people, what better way
pimp.gif

-food and all its deliciousness is used to destroy us.and contaminate our bodies

michael jackson the greatest performer of all time in my opinion..was used through his music and later in his career rebelled against the illuminati calling Tommy Mottola Satan..

keep postin your theories while i light this CALI K
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Fluoride in toothpaste
Aluminum Zirconium in deodorant
Depressants in food......
and the list goes on....... 

odog24 wrote:
taymane23 wrote:
cancerous agents are intentionally put into the fast food

when u go into fast food joints like carls jr. they have a sign on the door that says their ingredients cause cancer but we still eat there :/

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS MY BROTHA?

651akathePaul wrote:
If people would stop always worrying about the next best thing they might realize the fun that can be had right now and other's might join you.
Ever been chillin' at a bar or party and all your friends keep wanting to go to that next place (maybe it's you) hoping it's better. You end up chasing a good time and spend more time worrying about what else is out there. Most places we go aren't even bad to begin with. Most humans just have an annoying habit of finding the greener grass. Stop it!

THIS....................good example 651akathePaul...........this is how "America" thinks.......
tired.gif
.........exactly why I think divorce rate, broken homes, STD's rates and etc. are through the roof right now....

imthaKANG is not even going to think about marriage until his significant other proves to him that she understands the word MONOGAMY.....

imthekang wrote:
Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by saint lt

i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

damn i cant believe i skipped this.....i thought about this years ago.....it first came to my mine when all this HD technology start coming out on t.v.'s........i always thought that every t.v. had a camera or/and a mic......everybody isnt caught by snitching...."enemy of the state"............but anyways i totally agree with the posts above....

XBOX Kinect: its a online camera that stays on even when your xbox is "powered off"......electricity is still running for the kinect even when its off.....and just like unbreakable ^ said it will help ads, who's living in this particular household, any legal activities, convicts in the home, and etc....you name it..... and its soooooooo funny after you played a game on kinect it ask's the player if you like to upload your image online....LOL....and if you decide to do otherwise, oh well, it already saved your pics anyways.
laugh.gif

Wii: you create mini me's on the game before starting.....more then likely the whole family will eventually have a character. now the wii console has a close idea to who lives at this property and a good idea to who looks like what.....better get them taxes showing the right numbers...

Now i bet some of you are saying. "well, if im not doing anything wrong i dont have anything to worry about."...by all means think what you think, do what you want to do brotha'...but why is it like this? what direction is this society going in? what privacy DO I have? twitter follows me....facebook watches me while im out.....xbox watches me while im inside...my cell phone goes with me everywhere not to mention it has a "GPS".....and i know im forgetting some...

its funny sometimes how people think there the only person watching what their doing.......im pretty sure im being watched now...as Dwayne Carter would say "i know the feds listening, homie what money?"-I'm on one..

if its toooo good then its bad for you.....i.e. sweets, candy, xbox, fast food, going raw.lol.you name it....

P.S. I HAVE A DREAM...I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY LIFE IS GOOD...NOT JUST MINE, EVERY BODIES....

imthekang wrote:
man one day i want to do whatever i can do to expose as much as i can before i die...............

why?   because i do care about the future to some extent with hoping this planet can one day be a better place, not caring how long it may take.  during my time our after.

why not now?   because i want to enjoy this thing we call "life" as much as i can with trying to purposely be oblivious to the greed/selfishness/arrogance in this world.

assassinated for being to educated -Curren$y

known to man, humans are the "smartest" creatures on earth but we killed each other everyday for the "stupidest" reasons........A lot of the main reason are posted in here......

Early 1900's im pretty sure there were illnesses that kill folks everyday but nothing like in our society now. so what does that tell you the type of lifestyle we(I) should try to attempt to live today?

Originally Posted by LAFitted 818

-FACEBOOK was created by the CIA, a new way to track people, what better way
pimp.gif

-food and all its deliciousness is used to destroy us.and contaminate our bodies

michael jackson the greatest performer of all time in my opinion..was used through his music and later in his career rebelled against the illuminati calling Tommy Mottola Satan..

keep postin your theories while i light this CALI K
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Fluoride in toothpaste
Aluminum Zirconium in deodorant
Depressants in food......
and the list goes on....... 

odog24 wrote:
taymane23 wrote:
cancerous agents are intentionally put into the fast food

when u go into fast food joints like carls jr. they have a sign on the door that says their ingredients cause cancer but we still eat there :/

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS MY BROTHA?

651akathePaul wrote:

THIS....................good example 651akathePaul...........this is how "America" thinks.......
tired.gif
.........exactly why I think divorce rate, broken homes, STD's rates and etc. are through the roof right now....

imthaKANG is not even going to think about marriage until his significant other proves to him that she understands the word MONOGAMY.....

@imthekang

yeah thats exactly what im talking about i see it everytime i go to a fast food joint.
ima stop eating fast food

@imthekang

yeah thats exactly what im talking about i see it everytime i go to a fast food joint.
ima stop eating fast food

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif
Me and my \pops have the exact same birthmark to the right and above our lips. 
So are we sharing the same past life?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif
Me and my \pops have the exact same birthmark to the right and above our lips. 
So are we sharing the same past life?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Santogold will do this. You hear how hypnotising this music is?!

That background is dope on a rope too.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Santogold will do this. You hear how hypnotising this music is?!

That background is dope on a rope too.

The cures to the major illnesses on the world (cancer, aids, etc) have already been discovered, but the pharmacies and hospitals are holding out on us because they'd lose a lot of money. Also, the money they get from fundraisers and whatnot are paid to the bigwigs behind the hospitals and co.

The U.S is behind Al-Quaida, and is creating false terror in order to fulfill the agenda to rape the middle-east of it's oil and resources.

The cures to the major illnesses on the world (cancer, aids, etc) have already been discovered, but the pharmacies and hospitals are holding out on us because they'd lose a lot of money. Also, the money they get from fundraisers and whatnot are paid to the bigwigs behind the hospitals and co.

The U.S is behind Al-Quaida, and is creating false terror in order to fulfill the agenda to rape the middle-east of it's oil and resources.

they run so much game on the sheep.... most people cant even form their own decisions.. they just repeat what they were taught..

drugs
money
school
prison
food
music
work
^^ways to control people

"world leaders" do not care about anyone other than themselves.

they run so much game on the sheep.... most people cant even form their own decisions.. they just repeat what they were taught..

drugs
money
school
prison
food
music
work
^^ways to control people

Women look for smart, funny and rich men, all qualities that women typically lack. The women who possess those qualities are usually unhappy because of how much they have to work to achieve those qualities so they simply look for a man to make them genuinely happy. Moral of the story: women are attracted to qualities that they lack.

Women look for smart, funny and rich men, all qualities that women typically lack. The women who possess those qualities are usually unhappy because of how much they have to work to achieve those qualities so they simply look for a man to make them genuinely happy. Moral of the story: women are attracted to qualities that they lack.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

I've seen plenty of smart and funny women who are happy... I'm not following you on this one...

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

I've seen plenty of smart and funny women who are happy... I'm not following you on this one...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

I can see that. But damn, you need to pass that *++# for real. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

I can see that. But damn, you need to pass that *++# for real. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

throwedyonasb wrote:

drugs
money
school
prison
food
music
work
^^ways to control people

world leaders see money and no peace & happiness......

The greatest speech below.......I became beyond humble from listening to this.....it also gives me a big push before i hit the gym...

Originally Posted by StonedFace

There's no such thing as love.. like darkness being the absence of light, love is just the absence of hate.
I believe its human nature to hate "things", look at all the wars, violence, bloodshed, racism etc. throughout the centuries.
hate is often deeply rooted in fear ...this fear is often due to the inexplicable and the unknown  that we perceive  as threatening  to our reality and existence.thus, in order to ensure our  existence we must eradicate  anything threatening .If we are unable to destory it ,we loathe it and secretly conspire  against it.Therefore hate is absolutley necesary to  assure  that we  keep on living.Remember we are animals

Drugs expand the mind therefore the people in power prohibit the masses from taking drugs because if one person has a major breakthrough the people in power could lose it all.

So, this may sound stupid, but hear me out. We are 3rd dimension beings, correct? But we cast a 2D shadow, right? The 4th dimension is time. What if, when we die, we are fully aware 4th dimension entities since there is a starting and stopping point in our lives that we are able to fully see.

In short, what if our lives are just shadows of the 4th dimension?

Originally Posted by FOG

So, this may sound stupid, but hear me out. We are 3rd dimension beings, correct? But we cast a 2D shadow, right? The 4th dimension is time. What if, when we die, we are fully aware 4th dimension entities since there is a starting and stopping point in our lives that we are able to fully see.

I have no idea about any rules that people go by when reading these kinds of things but this made me 
eek.gif
 maybe 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by FOG

I have no idea about any rules that people go by when reading these kinds of things but this made me 
eek.gif
 maybe 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom