POST YOUR PENNY COLLECTION VOL PENNYS BACK !

hey guys im a huge penny fan i had the atlantic in 1996 so i had to re cop i just finished my 1-4 collection now looking for all the OG colors so i can rock them. what you guys think ?

^^^^
pimp.gif
I luv the collection bro.... brings a tear to my eye!

took years to do this. i sold all my sbs cop the 2's and 3's well worth it. now all i need is a suns authentic along with the IV's and a black pinstripe and the 1 cent 2's.

I need the suns I'v's, knicks I's, atlantic blue II's, 1 cent all star II's, and last but not least black foam posites... Don't even get me started on the shoes he wore before his signature shoes.

nice collection of the pennys.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

suns IV's and the other OG's are real hard to find krispy i love the chi towns. the 1 cent all star 2's are the hardest to find out of all the colorways IMO i saw a 10.5 on ebay but i need a sz 11 10.5 are to small.

dnice901 i copped my 3's lol. the air up and the LWP are MIA in bigger sizes these days. i dont think nike will retro either SMH.
black foams will be doable and the knicks but the OG's will be a hunt but when you find them its a good feeling.

PS i want in the joker gang holla at me.

It is a good feeling, when I first reached my goal of having one of every number in the orlando colorways I couldn't stop looking at them all. I will eventually get the rest, but for now I am pretty much satisfied... I was happiest about my penny iii's when I got them more so anything else, just something about those 3's. If it wasn't for my Jordan shoe fetish, I could have had a lot more of the hard to find penny's... when it came time to decide on some shoes, I had to roll with the jays in some cases. Glad to see penny is back in the game
glasses.gif

Nice collection. I love Penny's.
I need to find a black magic jersey too.
THE JOKER GANG
"I've been dead once already, its very liberating. You should think of it as therapy."​
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile! and oh yeah I'm still on Team I Heart Born Supremacy/Modern Isis!​

mel0nhead
4qxdv1e.jpg

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

HKFEET

lol..i just lost a bid on ebay yesterday for the black ones man :smh:
smh.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

i UNDS my penny 3's the foamposite material started to come off just a little on both shoes inside and out, also one of my air bubbles become a little detach no biggie still fresh rockable and noticeable.

DOPE...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^ nice retro's i need a pair of chi town 1's. does any one have that pic of the flightposites with penny 1 cent sign ? its from a OG on NT.

As you can probably tell by the name, Penny was my fave as a kid...and this is all I have :\
ohwell.gif
272227431.jpg
171274320.jpg
171274319.jpg

all this penny stuff brings back so many memories....nice stuff fellas.....i gotta get back on my penny grind
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Back
Top Bottom